davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ciderman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 12:35 am

The new heading , relating to bovine teeth, is quite mystifying in the light of darkness. Only those of us suitably attired in formal ware should be able to comment on the erudite philosophies so often emanating from the hoi polloi of the northern Hemisphere under the guise of degustation and theatrical momentum. The aquisition of our country's vowels by our convict cousins across the Tasman has resulted in us diving into 'swmn pls'  while they dive into 'sweeeeeemin pooools' . Even our recently retired PM call us "Nw Zild".
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.ws/ciderman_nz/
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 1:51 am

Ciderman wrote:
The new heading , relating to bovine teeth, is quite mystifying in the light of darkness. Only those of us suitably attired in formal ware should be able to comment on the erudite philosophies so often emanating from the hoi polloi of the northern Hemisphere under the guise of degustation and theatrical momentum. The aquisition of our country's vowels by our convict cousins across the Tasman has resulted in us diving into 'swmn pls'  while they dive into 'sweeeeeemin pooools' . Even our recently retired PM call us "Nw Zild".

love to see you in "formal ware"- as the newly appointed spell checker from OZ has noted!

just finishing off me fush and chups at the moment mate!
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 8:36 am

Translation please. drum

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 8:40 am

It says us poms can't pronounce swimming pools proper even though we wear formal underpants

Or summat like that.

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 8:51 am

AlanHo wrote:
It says us poms can't pronounce swimming pools proper even though we wear formal underpants

Or summat like that.

OH!

Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 8:59 am

Shucks.

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
-pops-
-pops-

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 9:11 am

The spelling of the new title of this thread doesn't bother me as it is obvious that the wording is deliberate, not just a spelling error.
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 10:45 am

AlanHo wrote:

Or summat like that.

I like Y fronts, only tried one pair of boxer shorts and hated them.

Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 2:31 pm

Too much information.  This is a family forum....Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 Sign_g11

Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 4:01 pm

My brother's girlfriend used to like wearing his Y fronts.
Could never see Y meself.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 5:49 pm

I was on a website recently where they kept talking about women knickers all the time - most distressing - some of the sizes quoted were astronomical - bit like the diary film 'bridget jones diary. ' can't see what enjoyable about it all - keep it under lock and key I say!
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 6:17 pm

So you advocate chastity belts do you...?  Bit old fashioned methinks......Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 Nea_zps05723925

Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 6:46 pm

Nothing wrong with chastity belts, as long as they're made from chocolate eat2
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 6:55 pm

Bad lad - but I like you...................Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 Free-party-smileys-474_zps3e765779

Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 11:29 pm

I once had a link [haven't we all] about old Baghdad before all the troubles - it had vast public libraries that were all destroyed in some war, and all religious groups were accommodated and welcomed in the city. but I digress - in the same article they talked about the sexy behaviors of the Baghdadians in those days - women of course were confined to the house but in the evening - o la la - it related that the women wore chastity like garments beautifully manufactured in edible materials which the husband would devour with passion. other garments had sparkling lights inserted rather like our xmas lights that twinkle on and off. all the items could be bought in Baghdad shops - now apart from keeping women in the home all day [and why not someone has to clean the bloody place] what is different from the West?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 7:11 am

the monsoon rain is back again - lovely to see it but I have to make a run west soon for 200kms and the roads do get swamped quickly up  here - well it will be here or there that's for sure! I won't get all hung up about it murgs dance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oxxidental Jottings   Oxxidental  Jottings - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oxxidental Jottings
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Popular Topics :: Public Bar and Lounge-
Jump to: