HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these? Empty
PostSubject: anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these?   anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these? EmptySat Mar 12, 2022 11:47 pm

anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these? 14772402565167144305
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these?   anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these? EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 2:41 am

?????
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these?   anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these? EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 6:23 am

Davo - the link doesn't work

McDonalds, Burger King, KFC, Pizza Parlours, Fish & Chippies would be my five.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these?   anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these? EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 7:28 am

wot link ? I'm just lookin at a picture of a banana?  I didn't provide a link?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these?   anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these? EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 11:07 am

Curiouser and Curiouser, said Alice!
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these?   anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these? EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 12:08 pm

davo wrote:
wot link ? I'm just lookin at a picture of a banana?  I didn't provide a link?
But you did provide a link. There is a red arrow inviting you to open a "Never Eat" underlined link.

I guess it's supposed to open a flippin' list of five forbidden fatuous fattening foods for fekless foolhardy fickle fatties to forgo.

[I can spell fekless correctly by-the-way - but the damned forum spell check thinks it is summat rude and will not accept it]

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these?   anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these? EmptySun Mar 13, 2022 9:08 pm

oh I see said the white rabbit to alice - you all seem to be taking this rather literally or is that horizontally bilingual or maybe vaguely vertically inclined whatever I think you have missed the point of the red banana?
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these?   anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 6:05 am

Us English gentlemen what 'ave bin brought up proper have the innate ability to ignore crude fruity humour.

Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these?   anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 9:12 am

then you are missing an awful lot of full creamy delights old chappies!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these?   anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone got any like this my wife is rather taken with these?
Page 1 of 1