Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

Covid Indian variant Empty
PostSubject: Covid Indian variant   Covid Indian variant EmptySun May 16, 2021 12:12 pm

I don't think it's coincidence that the places in Lancashire where the variant is rampant is also home to an enormous population of people who have come here and settled in Bolton and Blackburn from India and Pakistan...and it would appear that a great deal of them are more than reluctant to accept the offer of innoculation against the virus....all very worrying
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Covid Indian variant   Covid Indian variant EmptyTue May 18, 2021 10:52 am

This certainly hasn't helped.
Quote :
Eight private jets carrying some of India's super-rich left the country for the United Kingdom and landed at the Luton airport in London on Friday – the day travel restrictions to the UK kicked in – with the country witnessing a second wave of COVID-19.
Full article here: COVID-19: India's Super-Rich Scramble and Leave for UK with Surge in Cases | NewsClick
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Covid Indian variant   Covid Indian variant EmptyTue May 18, 2021 2:40 pm

there is also the gnashing of teeth you may have heard in OZ - with use having much stricter regulations about entry than you appear to? - several Indians have died one a pregnant doctor who was attempting to return to OZ - of course the govt is always blamed for these rules and regulations? but we do seem to be much stricter than UK?
Back to top Go down
Dr.Neko
Dr.Neko

PostSubject: Re: Covid Indian variant   Covid Indian variant EmptySun May 23, 2021 1:12 am

I am very sorry about those who settled there Malcolm. I first heard the word 'covid' around only 730 days ago and since then I have found myself saying sentences like 'triple mutant variant'. I am sometimes a bit scared of where it is all going but it has also opened my eyes to microbiology more. There is a scene at the end of the film Terminator 2:Judgment Day where the naughty robot (T-1000) ends up in lava. The robot desperately assimilates various people it has learned to assimilate to successfully carry out it's mission during the film but it can not escape the lava. RNA reminds me of the T-1000. It mutates to stay on the planet and it is doing it very, very fast. Microbiologists call this mutation when it comes to RNA and Darwinism calls it evolution when it comes to DNA but it all comes down to the survival of the fittest. The variants are trying to out perform one another for dominance. I'll take all of the vaccines I can! As many times as it takes!!

On another note...

Scientists are on the verge of damaging covid RNA by using ultrasound to damage the sell.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-9376071/Ultrasound-scans-cause-shell-coronavirus-collapse.html
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Covid Indian variant   Covid Indian variant EmptySun May 23, 2021 9:51 am

Quote :
The variants are trying to out perform one another for dominance.

That would, or could, be true if each single virus was aware of its siblings and had a concious relationship and world awareness
Back to top Go down
Dr.Neko
Dr.Neko

PostSubject: Re: Covid Indian variant   Covid Indian variant EmptySun May 23, 2021 10:08 am

I could create a thread and drivel on forever about the mysteries of this universe Malcolm but I am not yet sure what threads are cool here. I was not even sure if that post was too off topic. I had a look around and I discovered a lot of humour. I write a lot of comedy that I would love to show everyone.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Neko
Dr.Neko

PostSubject: Re: Covid Indian variant   Covid Indian variant EmptySun May 23, 2021 10:42 am

Back to top Go down
Dr.Neko
Dr.Neko

PostSubject: Re: Covid Indian variant   Covid Indian variant EmptyMon May 24, 2021 4:11 am

Covid Indian variant _118620833_gettyimages-1233020070

The entire continent is going to want to leave.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Covid Indian variant   Covid Indian variant EmptyMon May 24, 2021 7:29 am

gird ya loins is all I can say - put on ya mask and get out ya spray gun
Back to top Go down
Dr.Neko
Dr.Neko

PostSubject: Re: Covid Indian variant   Covid Indian variant EmptyMon May 24, 2021 7:47 am

The pandemic only started around 730 days ago and it has made people read up on microbiology a lot more. I read somewhere that there is a plague like this around every century.

Last edited by Dr.Neko on Mon May 24, 2021 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Covid Indian variant   Covid Indian variant EmptyMon May 24, 2021 9:10 am

well that'll give us a break and most of us will probably miss the next one!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covid Indian variant   Covid Indian variant Empty

Back to top Go down

Covid Indian variant
Page 1 of 1