davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next
AuthorMessage
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 65 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 65 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 5:58 am

Good morning - Today it's another cloudy but warm day in prospect
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 65 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 7:58 am

Good morning - It's about the same here. Cloudy but dry and warm. I'll be going to do a couple of hours at the allotment. After that, not sure.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 65 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2021 5:33 pm

snow in mountain areas - but no viruses there?

floods in other places bringing down trees on houses - some viruses persky varmits 

cold and sunshine here? - no virus here?
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 65 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 6:20 am

Good morning - Today it's another cloudy but warm day in prospect with perhaps the odd shower !!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 65 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 8:06 am

Good morning - Cloudy and warm with a small chance of a drop or two rain. Allotment this morning. Go to see my brother this afternoon and take his laptop computer back (needed sorting out).
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 65 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 11:42 am

Summer is here, after a couple of weeks of spectacular weather, we can say that summer is at last here.....Temps of 24/25 degrees most days, which means the pool is getting a hammering. 
I have discovered that it has a small leak and the problem is locating said leak. I have found several places where it isn't and have siliconed around skimmers and jets but it is still there, albeit very small.....Testing times!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 65 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2021 4:16 pm

The Beast wrote:
Summer is here, after a couple of weeks of spectacular weather, we can say that summer is at last here.....Temps of 24/25 degrees most days, which means the pool is getting a hammering. 
I have discovered that it has a small leak and the problem is locating said leak. I have found several places where it isn't and have siliconed around skimmers and jets but it is still there, albeit very small.....Testing times!
do you have a snorkel mask and flippers??
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 65 EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 6:18 am

Good morning - Today it's yet another warm sunny day Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 65 438734589
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 65 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 6:30 am

Good morning - Today it's another cloudy but warm day in prospect with perhaps the odd glimpse of the sun !!
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 65 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 8:50 am

morning all hello hello
dull and grey this morning hello hello

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
ourjimmy
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
ourjimmy

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 65 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 5:20 pm

Any room for an old member

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 65 1695888395
A  Decent Sort Of Chap
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 65 EmptySun Jun 13, 2021 5:43 pm

Hello again Jimmy.... nice to see you yes
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 65 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 6:31 am

Good morning - Today it's another cloudy but warm day in prospect with perhaps the odd shower
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 65 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 7:25 am

Good morning - A sunny and warm start to the day but some cloud expected later. It's been a lazy weekend and it will be good to get moving again. Allotment this morning, an online grocery delivery this afternoon. After that a walk if it isn't too hot.
Back to top Go down
ourjimmy
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
ourjimmy

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 65 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 7:31 pm

Very cloudy up here at this moment maybe rain later.

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 65 1695888395
A  Decent Sort Of Chap
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 65 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 5:51 am

Good morning - Today it's another cloudy but warm day in prospect with perhaps the odd glimpse of the sun !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 65 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 65 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next