davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 53 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 8:43 am

Good morning - Grey skies but dry. It's supposed to be getting warmer but just 10ºC at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 10:43 am

Good Monday morning to all my Forum friends.Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 Clear

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.
Eight miles from Llandudno.

Cameras may be off for a while if I am sunbathing in the garden.
In that event please try later. Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 Clear

Looking towards the Sea here in Colwyn Bay:

Shared Live Stream | Nest

Looking towards railway bridge:

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 Screenshot-2021-03-29-at-10-38-39-png 

-----------------------------------------

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 6:01 am

Good morning - No rain today just wall-to-wall sunshine promised and 19c

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 Clipbo11
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 8:25 am

Good morning - It's going to be a nice day. Good drying weather, so we'll be washing the sheets for hanging on the line. Also my allotment coat.

My 2nd Covid-19 jab is being done this morning.
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:00 am

Good Tuesday morning all.

If you want you can look below at live CCTV feeds from outside my patio door all the way from Colwyn Bay/Rhos On Sea here in North Wales.

Wifey and I are leaving our home shortly for a day in Conwy North Wales, which is about 12 miles from our home.
You please have a lovely day as well as us. Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 Clear

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 Screenshot-2021-03-30-at-10-51-59-png 

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 Tuesday-memes-01-720x547 

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 ItsGoodToTalk
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:32 am

I keep looking at the webcam footage expecting to see someone coming in or out... but I've not been lucky so far !
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 12:55 pm

19ºC and Sunny today.
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 6:35 pm

malcolm wrote:
I keep looking at the webcam footage expecting to see someone coming in or out... but I've not been lucky so far !

Thank you for looking Malcolm. hello
But generally speaking it has been too cold to be out in the garden, though the odd time I will pop out there for something.
Wifey is out in the garden a fair bit, so I am surprised you haven't seen her!

Today though we have been over to Conwy for the day with temps of 19c and sunny.
Yippee! 
Had such a lovely day as we took a picnic lunch over, and we just might do the same tomorrow!  yes

Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 6:35 am

Good morning - No rain today just wall-to-wall sunshine promised sun cool
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 7:54 am

morning all
another lovely start got to make the most of it before it changes  hot sun

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 10:37 am

jenkay wrote:
morning all
another lovely start got to make the most of it before it changes  hot sun

Hi Jenkay and all.  hello

Good Wednesday morning to all my Forum friends.Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 Clear

If we are lounging in the garden I may turn the cameras off for a while.
In that event, please try later.Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 Clear

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 Screenshot-2021-03-31-at-10-28-04-png 

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 Ff188021b9183344678e03ece9b531a9

Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 31, 2021 4:11 pm

Good afternoon - It's warm but no Sun today. I did quite a bit of digging on the allotment this morning. No ill-effects from yesterday's Covid jab.

Two of the grandchildren came round this afternoon and we sat in the garden chatting for a couple of hours.

Hope all goes well with the jabs tomorrow Malcolm.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 5:43 am

Quote :
Hope all goes well with the jabs tomorrow Malcolm
Thanks Mart
Good morning - No rain today and a bit of sunshine promised  sun
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 10:15 am

7ºC and cloudy today.
Back to top Go down
Boozercruiser
Boozercruiser

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 11:36 am

Good Thursday morning to all my Forum friends.

If we are lounging in the garden I may turn the cameras off for a while.
In that event, please try later.

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 Screenshot-2021-04-01-at-11-23-39-png 

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDYr1a_WGoG88nSDcmUdfHVCKeuOBoJgN8Y6QDqKD27FCotlkyfUYs_3FUgqo6msgVKhc&usqp=CAU  Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 ClearGood Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 ClearGood Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 Clear

Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2021 3:30 pm

Good afternoon - The day has got brighter as it has gone on. Not bad out there at the moment.

I went to the allotment this morning to continue constructing a compost pen. Then to the pharmacy this afternoon to pick up the prescriptions. A good few miles cycled but it was on the e-bike.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 40 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 53 ... 67  Next