davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 7:56 am

morning all hello hello
dull here but dry murgs dance  murgs dance
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 22, 2020 10:20 am

Good morning - Overcast but dry. Not much happening in Mart Mansion at the moment. I'll probably sweep up some leaves and put them in the bin for collection tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 5:33 am

Good morning -cold, grey and damp but no rain forecast !
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 8:49 am

morning all hello hello
nice and bright but cold cold

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 16 EmptyMon Nov 23, 2020 9:56 am

Good morning - It's dry and chilly. A good day for going to the allotment and shovelling cow manure into the compost pens and bins. On second thoughts, no day is good for that! ..but I'll be doing it anyway.  yes
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 7:03 am

Good morning -cold, grey and damp but rain forecast for later !
Another day of doin' nuthin' just reading, cooking and TV
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 10:52 am

Still glorious sunshine here everyday....Though we have a few days of rain forecast for the end of this week.

The bars and restaurants and gyms etc reopened this week,with restrictions....But for how long? ....And no doubt when the infection rate rises they will close again.

I have been advised by the doctor to abstain from strong alcohol for a while as my hepatic readings were a little high....So no more G&T's or whisky for the foreseeable future, just watered down wine???

After the rain,if it comes, I have some housepainting to do,sothat willkeepme busy for a month or two.....
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 24, 2020 2:39 pm

Good afternoon - It's been sunny today so far. I was going to go for a walk but time has slipped away and I haven't done. I did move the manure I mentioned yesterday though. That's about 3 days worth of exercise. :)
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 16 EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 6:19 am

Good morning - cold, grey and damp no rain forecast but guess what.......it's bloody raining again. !

Quote :
I have been advised by the doctor to abstain from strong alcohol for a while as my hepatic readings were a little high

Mine have been high for the last ten years but I find that as I get older I need the comfort of alcohol to get me through each day and to subdue all my  chronic aches and pains
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 9:28 am

Good morning -cold, grey and damp but at least rain forecast !!
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 6:13 am

good morning  hello hello
its cold out there bit damp cold

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 7:07 am

Good morning -cold, grey and damp and threatening rain  !!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 16 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 3:31 pm

Good afternoon - the weather isn't bad and it did even get sunny when I was out walking this morning. Still not much happening in daily life.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 16 EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 6:42 am

Good morning -cold, grey and damp and threatening rain  !!  so it's reading and watching TV again for us
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 7:31 am

Good morning -cold, grey and damp and threatening rain  !!  so it's reading and watching TV again for us...take2 !
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 16 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 12:44 pm

6 degrees and misty but no wind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 16 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 41 ... 67  Next