The Beast
malcolm
davo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
davo

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 8:38 am

A Covid free country  and sunshine but now can't sell our goods particularly lobsters to China!!

sweep Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 1695888395
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2020 3:51 pm

Good afternoon - It rained earlier so I didn't go to the allotment. I suppose I'll have to re-think going there at all in view of the (more or less) lockdown. Getting there and back on the bike and working on the allotment is a form of exercise and can be made into quite a solitary one. Perhaps I can keep it up on those grounds.

Regarding the wedding, yes I think it will be done again at sometime.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 8:54 am

Good morning - The weather is forecast to get drier as the day goes along. I'll be taking my last trip to the allotment this afternoon to shovel some cow manure into the compost pen. It's about the only thing the lady who owns the allotment can't do for herself (or would have back trouble doing it).

We've agreed that we can't be there at the same time. Most of the heavy work is done now anyway and after today, I probably won't really need to go there at all. I can comply with the lockdown thoroughly knowing that all is well at the allotment. Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 X38rLAS
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 EmptyTue Nov 03, 2020 11:25 am

We have a weekend curfew over here whereby you are not allowed to leave the province you reside in from Friday 6am until Monday 6am. 
It is enforced to stop the movement of people from cities to their second homes in the country or on the coast. All to slow down the infection rate. There is also a blanket curfew from 10pm until 6am apart from essential workers. This was put in place to stop the gatherings of young people in parks or on the beaches drinking as allbars and restaurants are closed.

Unless you live like a hermit you will be exposed to the virus at some point, its just how much exposure?

Aside from that, the weather has been spectacular for late Oct and early Nov and I'm still in shorts.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 6:21 am

Partly sunny for us today but no rain is forecast ... murgs dance
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 2:53 pm

Good afternoon - We got the first frost last night, so any remaining flowers have drooped. On the plus side, it was a lovely sunny morning. I went for a walk and really enjoyed it.

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 SIzAv3T
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 3:24 pm

Good afternoon - It was foggy and cold first thing but the Sun is shining now. I was hoping to say I'd been for another walk but can't lie, I've been idle all day. Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 X38rLAS
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 6:57 am

Good morning -a nice day with a bit of sunshine is forecast for us today....if the weatherman has not lied again !!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2020 4:16 pm

Good afternoon - The day has been sunny and about 14 degrees. I've had a more active day today. I went for a walk this morning and rode along to get my prescription this afternoon. Spoken to my brother on the phone and all is OK.

Now it's time to relax and have a mug of coffee. Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 X38rLAS
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 EmptySat Nov 07, 2020 6:20 am

Good morning -a nice day with a bit of sunshine is forecast for us today....doin' nuthin' as usual, apart from a bit of cookin' and bakin'
I've had this condition ..cervical spondylosis for a few months now, it's very painful and together with the virus waiting outside, has curtailed any other activities
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 5:47 am

morning all hello hello
dry up to now but its gone cold  hello hello

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 7:29 am

Good morning -cold, grey and lots more rain forecast rainy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 9:42 am

Good morning - No sunshine today but I have to go out regardless. I have to take a letter from Social Services to our son who isn't on the Internet, so can't read it online. Don't they know we're not supposed to be seeing people? I'll have to class the trip as exercise and leave the letter on the doorstep.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 1:49 am

G’day 34C today to start with -I think it’s killing the virus? Most of us out of lockdown now and have started producing our own virus antidote - hope we don’t fight over it -some Ozzie journos returning from USA soon and will have to go into 2week quarantine - Xmas celebrations could bring probs for us all - us and youz!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 6:46 am

Good morning -cold, grey and more rain forecast
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 3:01 pm

Good morning - Warmish but overcast with some rain today. I took Mrs mart for a blood test this morning. The first time the car has been driven for ages. Online shopping order should be arriving soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion   Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report and general discussion
Page 13 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 67  Next