HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

there's nothing wrong with this site ???????????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

there's nothing wrong with this site ??????????? Empty
PostSubject: there's nothing wrong with this site ???????????   there's nothing wrong with this site ??????????? EmptySat Mar 09, 2019 2:09 am

that a miracle wouldn't fix! - but seriously folks and Mal, I have always said it is a neat; smart ; clean cut site apart from the dirty joke section. All it needs is more new members - and right now I've run out of ideas??I tried to get at least six to come and we got two in the end and one has disappeared of the face of Queensland. I always feel sad when this happens like losing a bros or sis - didn't always agree with them and sometimes annoyed them but still miss them always!  there's nothing wrong with this site ??????????? 1695888395
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: there's nothing wrong with this site ???????????   there's nothing wrong with this site ??????????? EmptyTue Mar 12, 2019 2:24 pm

Hey Davo!
It is a shame that we dont have more members, how about lining tyhis site with any socialmediasites you are on with a little explanation of what it is about.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: there's nothing wrong with this site ???????????   there's nothing wrong with this site ??????????? EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 12:27 am

The Beast wrote:
Hey Davo!
It is a shame that we dont have more members, how about lining tyhis site with any socialmediasites you are on with a little explanation of what it is about.

Hi ; I am a member of several world wide sites - they all have their merits and failings ; there is a certain amount of "competition" out there for membership which is around our age group. The young no longer use these types of social media communication.

for the six or so I attempted to attract to this site i did " give an appraisal/appreciate/description of what this site is about".

When I became a member the site was running well and then there was a very traumatic altercation between certain members which IMO was not well managed which resulted in a significant number of members leaving the site. I myself was devastated - I like the site and was contributing well despite being criticized and abused sometimes by current members [then]

I believed that this site was in a healthy state I wonder how many other members were trying to attract new members. I have friends continually attempting to attract me to various other sites [all within our age groups] which I have visited - each with their own attractions. 

I have talked to Mal about this an will again attempt to attract people but we have lost some good people who may not wish to return for whatever reason. 

I would also like to add that all of the remaining members here have the option of "trying to attract new members" and I would urge you all do so. I like this site as I have said and think it falls into a unique design that doesn't make it too busy like others are but still offers a good range of discussion options.

regards Davo
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: there's nothing wrong with this site ???????????   there's nothing wrong with this site ??????????? EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 2:04 am

but the threads go dead sometimes don't ya notice!!
Back to top Go down
meerkat12
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
meerkat12

PostSubject: Re: there's nothing wrong with this site ???????????   there's nothing wrong with this site ??????????? EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 9:05 pm

Hi I can’t find out how you get things on here, I used to be on here quite a while ago, thought I would come back ...but I can’t work this new system out.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: there's nothing wrong with this site ???????????   there's nothing wrong with this site ??????????? EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 11:11 pm

hang on meerkat I've just pm'd nal he'll be around shortly!
Back to top Go down
Ciderman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Ciderman

PostSubject: Re: there's nothing wrong with this site ???????????   there's nothing wrong with this site ??????????? EmptySat Jul 06, 2019 1:34 am

Everybody who posts goes into the draw for a Lambourgini !  :-) Mal told me.

-----------------------------------------
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.ws/ciderman_nz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: there's nothing wrong with this site ???????????   there's nothing wrong with this site ??????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

there's nothing wrong with this site ???????????
Page 1 of 1