Joke for 09/01/19

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Joke for 09/01/19 Empty
PostSubject: Joke for 09/01/19   Joke for 09/01/19 EmptyTue Jan 08, 2019 10:19 pm

A self-important young oik walking along the beach took it upon himself to explain to a senior citizen resting on the steps with his mates why it was impossible for the older generation to understand his generation. "You grew up in a different world, actually an almost primitive one" the student said loud enough for the others to hear. "The young people of today grew up with television, jet planes, space travel, man walking on the moon. We have nuclear energy, ships and cell phones, computers with speed of light......and many more."

After a brief silence the senior responded.... "You're right, son. We didn't have those things when we were young......that's why we invented them. Now, you arrogant little sh*t what are you doing for the next generation?"

The applause was amazing.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down

Joke for 09/01/19
Page 1 of 1