Holiday Insurance with medical Cover

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Holiday Insurance with medical Cover Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Insurance with medical Cover   Holiday Insurance with medical Cover EmptyMon Apr 23, 2018 9:41 am

Holiday Insurance is a big element of our annual holiday costs. We have one river cruise and two other overseas holidays on average each year.

I am no longer able to use our Bank's "Free" Holiday Insurance or buy an annual policy at a sensible cost, now that I am over 80 years of age. 

I have spent a few hours today on the internet getting single trip quotes for a 10 day holiday in Portugal we have booked for September and was getting funny money quotes in excess of £500 due to my age and our combined medical conditions. That is until I found this web site

https://medicaltravelcompared.co.uk/

You enter all your personal information and they come up with quotes from a number of insurers. They produced 21 quotes for us in the range £99.07 and on up to £635. I selected one with Holiday Extras, backed by Alliance which has cost £166.43. 

I recommend anyone with pre-existing medical conditions who is taking a holiday abroad to give them a try

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down

Holiday Insurance with medical Cover
Page 1 of 1