HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

now things are ramping up!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

now things are ramping up!! Empty
PostSubject: now things are ramping up!!   now things are ramping up!! EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 9:41 am

the Venice mayor has declared a "fatwar" but didn't clarify whether shot dead or just wounded??

shot in Venice

Last edited by davo on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: now things are ramping up!!   now things are ramping up!! EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 2:36 pm

I would like to know just who the hell these people think they are. 

A muslim in Texas told, not asked, a Texan to take down the 'Stars and Stripes' flag from the front of his home as the Muslim found it offensive. I won't repeat what the Texan told him to do and threatened to do to him as I'm sure the members of this Forum will find it offensive. You do not tell a Texan to do anything. Little do these Muslims know about the USA. 

The Americans are very proud of their National Flag. You can see them hanging all over the USA wherever you go. These Muslims have a lot to learn. 

Just as a sideline. There are five Muslim families living in Duns. They have been told in no uncertain terms that if they start anything, the Police will not be called, they will be taken care of by the local community. I would suggest they do not start anything.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: now things are ramping up!!   now things are ramping up!! EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 8:54 pm

ya might be dusting down ya uniform then Gandalph??
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: now things are ramping up!!   now things are ramping up!! EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 1:41 pm

Gandalph wrote:
I would like to know just who the hell these people think they are. 

A muslim in Texas told, not asked, a Texan to take down the 'Stars and Stripes' flag from the front of his home as the Muslim found it offensive. I won't repeat what the Texan told him to do and threatened to do to him as I'm sure the members of this Forum will find it offensive. You do not tell a Texan to do anything. Little do these Muslims know about the USA. 

The Americans are very proud of their National Flag. You can see them hanging all over the USA wherever you go. These Muslims have a lot to learn. 

Just as a sideline. There are five Muslim families living in Duns. They have been told in no uncertain terms that if they start anything, the Police will not be called, they will be taken care of by the local community. I would suggest they do not start anything.
Did the Texas story really happen, or did someone say that it happened?
As for the police not attending a breach of the  peace in Duns, I think they would attend and it is much more likely that the "locals" will start anything not the Muslim families.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: now things are ramping up!!   now things are ramping up!! EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 3:23 pm

Hi Purwell. Yes the Texas incident really happened. The person in question works for a sub-contractor to NASA. He is very well known and does not put stories about. The incident was reported by a National Newspaper. It wasn't only him, it was others in the Town that had been told to take down their flags down too that reported the incident to the newspaper.

Here in Duns we have a part-time Police Station it's only open from 9.00am till 5.00 pm and closed on wekend's and Bank Holiday's. The local's mentioned to these five Muslim families that they would see to any trouble if the Muslims started anything. The Local's are a peaceable lot, there is never anything going on that the Police would want to attend. Duns has the lowest crime rate in the whole of Scotland, believe it for not. When I first moved here I saved £100.00 on my car insurance because it ,according to the Insurance computer, is the lowest Crime Area in Britain. The Muslims, in view of what has been going on in certain countries, are out numbered. Locals don't like trouble but are willing to take care of any should it come along.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: now things are ramping up!!   now things are ramping up!! EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 4:08 pm

Hello again Purwell. Iv'e been scraping around the net and came across this item. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EL46Acq-5U

Thought you might like a look.

It is also with noting, not that it's mentioned, but there is also American flag bunting hanging over other apartments in the same building and they were not told to remove it.
Back to top Go down
Ciderman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Ciderman

PostSubject: Re: now things are ramping up!!   now things are ramping up!! EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 9:43 pm

I'm sorry Gandalph but that is propaganda. Like the digger I saw on facebook supposedly digging up confedarate bodies from the civil war. We should know by now that videos can be orchestrated for propaganda purposes.

-----------------------------------------
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.ws/ciderman_nz/

PostSubject: Re: now things are ramping up!!   now things are ramping up!! EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 11:38 pm

That particular item is a follow-up on the real event as far as I am concerned. OK, the Video could have been orchestrated but it doesn't divorce itself from the facts that I was told when I was over in the USA. The person that it happened to is actually known by a lot of people. He is a Hawian guy that has worked at the particular place I was visiting. He is very well known and does not make these things up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: now things are ramping up!!   now things are ramping up!! EmptySun Aug 27, 2017 11:38 pm

That particular item is a follow-up on the real event as far as I am concerned. OK, the Video could have been orchestrated but it doesn't divorce itself from the facts that I was told when I was over in the USA. The person that it happened to is actually known by a lot of people. He is a Hawian guy that has worked at the particular place I was visiting. He is very well known and does not make these things up. He had or has nothing to gain.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: now things are ramping up!!   now things are ramping up!! EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 9:18 am

I cannot understand why any person could be asked to remove their own national flag from their home - we fly them all the time in OZ even from moving effing cars!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: now things are ramping up!!   now things are ramping up!! EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 2:53 pm

That's the point davo, mate. He wasn't asked to remove it, he was TOLD to remove it. 

I met the person in question once when I was at a meeting in San Fransisco while I was out there doing a job for NASA. He came across as an honest and very professional type of guy that knew his job well. A very amiable type of character. 

Here, where I live there are a lot of people that fly the Saltire, National Flag of Scotland, Why not, it's their Country after all.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: now things are ramping up!!   now things are ramping up!! EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 1:01 pm

national flags are a proud inheritance of their country - there must be something about becoming a citizen that say "you cannot insult the national flag" OR we will flag you away!! murgs dance
Back to top Go down
Ciderman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Ciderman

PostSubject: Re: now things are ramping up!!   now things are ramping up!! EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 9:36 pm

By what authority was he 'told' to remove it?

-----------------------------------------
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.ws/ciderman_nz/
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: now things are ramping up!!   now things are ramping up!! EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 10:37 pm

Islamic I presume my dear Watson! hat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: now things are ramping up!!   now things are ramping up!! Empty

Back to top Go down

now things are ramping up!!
Page 1 of 1