HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

as only the british can do!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

as only the british can do! Empty
PostSubject: as only the british can do!   as only the british can do! EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:25 am

how to make a few million

this is cool hand luke!
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: as only the british can do!   as only the british can do! EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 12:55 pm

Davo - the link will not open.

as only the british can do! Link10

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: as only the british can do!   as only the british can do! EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 4:54 pm

Well there's a disappointment .. I wanted to know how to make a million. yes
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: as only the british can do!   as only the british can do! EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 6:15 pm

I know the secret to making a small fortune

You start with a big one.

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: as only the british can do!   as only the british can do! EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 9:27 pm

unfortunately the story was one of the many urban myths!!

urban myth millionaire
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: as only the british can do!   as only the british can do! EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 6:53 am

I'd read about this mythical man before Davo. With so much fake news around (ask Mr. Trump), I've learned to run some stories past Snopes to see if anything comes up.

Let's hope there's never a fake Snopes site that says mythical stories are true. That'll fool me! :)
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: as only the british can do!   as only the british can do! EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 9:04 am

If there ever was a fake Snopes - the real Snopes would report it as fake. The fake Snopes would then report the real Snopes story about a fake Snopes as a fake.  And so on..................

Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: as only the british can do!   as only the british can do! EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 9:39 am

There would have to be a neutral Snopes that gave the URL of the real Snopes site. Then again, a fake neutral Snopes site could spring up just to throw another spanner in the works.
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: as only the british can do!   as only the british can do! EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 10:01 am

just to throw another spanner in the works.

There is just too much of this going on. When ever I go out into my workshop to do a little task I can not find the right spanner (even though I might have used it the day before).

Does anyone have the address of this works where in lie all these thrown spanners?
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: as only the british can do!   as only the british can do! EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 6:08 pm

Mart wrote:
There would have to be a neutral Snopes that gave the URL of the real Snopes site. Then again, a fake neutral Snopes site could spring up just to throw another spanner in the works.
It wouldn't work Mart. The neutral Snopes would be accused by the fake Snopes that it was a fake and the real Snopes would then sue the neutral Snopes for publishing the real Snopes URL for gain and without consent - quoting the data protection act.

Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: as only the british can do!   as only the british can do! EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 12:42 pm

'S n' 'ope !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: as only the british can do!   as only the british can do! Empty

Back to top Go down

as only the british can do!
Page 1 of 1