HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge?? Empty
PostSubject: good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge??   good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge?? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 2:09 am

Australia is not a Muslim country but is multicultural

sharia law units
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge??   good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge?? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 9:16 am

That is a step too far - Sharia law should be banned by all civilised countries and confined to the Middle Ages East

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge??   good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge?? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 12:58 pm

could you be a bit more explicit Alan who's side are you really on!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge??   good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge?? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 3:21 pm

White Honky's rule man. drum
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge??   good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge?? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 3:31 pm

since when were the Scots 'white honkys;? :;smile:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge??   good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge?? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 3:32 pm

I'm a Makem living in Haggis land davo. Having said that, I am half scot on my Mother's side of the Family.  murgs dance
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge??   good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge?? EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 8:24 pm

davo wrote:
could you be a bit more explicit Alan who's side are you really on!!

I'm on your side when you post stuff I agree with.................. hat

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge??   good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge?? EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 12:24 am

seriously though folks I have no problem with sharia law studies; buddhist tome studies; hindu studies; atheist studies but it has been suggested if you read more that they also want to test the legal system in terms of allowing it to be practiced. However have said that I remember way back the good old catholics were pilloried and banned from practicing their own religion once in UK
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge??   good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge?? EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 2:01 am

davo wrote:
seriously though folks I have no problem with sharia law studies; buddhist tome studies; hindu studies; atheist studies but it has been suggested if you read more that they also want to test the legal system in terms of allowing it to be practiced. However have said that I remember way back the good old catholics were pilloried and banned from practicing their own religion once in UK

You can blame Henry VIII for that one. For reasons of not being able to get a divorce from some of his wives he closed down Catholicism in Britain. I think he must have fallen out with the Pope. yes
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge??   good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge?? EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 2:12 am

and of course this issued in the concept of a secular government but a royal head of the church who bow and courtesy to each other and some say the best system in the world apart from the yanks that is!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge??   good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge?? EmptySat Jul 15, 2017 1:57 pm

On the point of Religion, I have noticed on all of my travels that a nice bloke called Gideon has always left me a book to read, no matter what Hotel I was staying in. Now I reckon this Gideon Chappy must have been an Irish fella because when you open the book it always starts with "It began at the beginning'. yes
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge??   good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge?? EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 12:38 am

depends which version Gideon is using mine says " In the beginning God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what he saw??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge??   good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge?? Empty

Back to top Go down

good mulitculture or the thin end of the wedge??
Page 1 of 1