HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

News and Views What a difference A Day Makes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldie
Goldie

News and Views What a difference A Day Makes Empty
PostSubject: News and Views What a difference A Day Makes   News and Views What a difference A Day Makes EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:30 am

Do you change your mind once reading an article, or do you wait the full facts first?

Last Friday night there was a tragic accident on the M4 in Wales a 66 year old women and her dog killed after he jumped out of the car and she followed. Both killed instantly when they ran on the highway.

I was upset  as it was a particular route  I took many times home for me before retirement.

Something was nagging at the back of my mind. Why did I know that name.

Over the weekend it registered and reading more news items.

This family were very rich, originally gypsies or Tinkers, made a lot of money, mostly at the expense of others over the years. Have a magnificent home in the best part of Cardiff. Best cars, etc etc.

A few years ago a young  man went missing  his sister searching for him for many years.

It transpires that the above family were keeping slaves, locked up and deprived of outside contact in small caravans. Some for  many years. Made to work, hard labour.

The husband, son and a few family members all sent to prison. Apparently she was separated from her husband since but still lived a luxurious life style. 

The authorities now want to release the arrested 7 family members to attend the funeral as it is their right.

What a different a day makes in the news.
Back to top Go down
Ciderman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Ciderman

PostSubject: Re: News and Views What a difference A Day Makes   News and Views What a difference A Day Makes EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:40 am

To me, the hardest part there is the driver of the vehicle that killed them. Not his/her fault but it will live with them for years.

-----------------------------------------
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.ws/ciderman_nz/
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: News and Views What a difference A Day Makes   News and Views What a difference A Day Makes EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 9:56 am

That is what I thought Ciderman too. Sadly. 

Although initially I was sorry until the news spread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Views What a difference A Day Makes   News and Views What a difference A Day Makes Empty

Back to top Go down

News and Views What a difference A Day Makes
Page 1 of 1