HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trump - and the mexican wall

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

Trump - and the mexican wall Empty
PostSubject: Trump - and the mexican wall   Trump - and the mexican wall EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 10:45 pm

don't know whether that is trump in the card game or the disgusting nose that come out of the bottom - but I do believe he is beginning to crumble !

the mexican wall
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: Trump - and the mexican wall   Trump - and the mexican wall EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 11:09 pm

21 billion dollars!
Crumbs .. wouldn't it work out cheaper to pay a human wall of security guards. What Trump needs is the Terracotta Army on duty.

Besides ... the Mexicans will just dig tunnels.

Not one of Trump's better ideas.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Trump - and the mexican wall   Trump - and the mexican wall EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 11:31 pm

have you noticed he is now reading his announcements from written scripts - obviously written by his minors who are now controlling him more and more -he is being reigned in!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trump - and the mexican wall   Trump - and the mexican wall EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 12:18 pm

Walls don't work davo. Ask the East Germans. yes
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

PostSubject: Re: Trump - and the mexican wall   Trump - and the mexican wall EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 4:53 pm

davo, "have you noticed he is now reading his announcements from written scripts"

It amazes me that he can read. He certainly can't think properly in a common sense "grown up" way.
I suppose when one looks round and takes stock this must apply to most politicians world wide. What ever they claim is their Credo they are in it for one reason only.
It makes me think that Guy Faulks was ahead of his time. Come back all is forgiven!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trump - and the mexican wall   Trump - and the mexican wall Empty

Back to top Go down

Trump - and the mexican wall
Page 1 of 1