HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a puzzle for Alan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

a puzzle for Alan Empty
PostSubject: a puzzle for Alan   a puzzle for Alan EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 1:50 pm

because he's a lateral thinker - sleeps in the kitchen with his feet in the hall!

but seriously folks why is it that when I use the aircon remote control gadget, or the TV remote, or the DVD player remote controls or my mobile phone and place them down on the table then go to pick the up later they are all upside down and I have to go to all the bother of turning them around 180 degrees before I  can use them again?? NO I am not prepared to stand on my head! drum
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

a puzzle for Alan Empty
PostSubject: Re: a puzzle for Alan   a puzzle for Alan EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 2:53 pm

The solution is easy - just place them upside down in the first place.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

a puzzle for Alan Empty
PostSubject: Re: a puzzle for Alan   a puzzle for Alan EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 3:22 pm

oh  I don't want to go to all that trouble and forward planning!
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

a puzzle for Alan Empty
PostSubject: Re: a puzzle for Alan   a puzzle for Alan EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 10:48 pm

In that case, suffer in silence. I've done my best to help you and only got spurned. Typical Aussie.

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Ciderman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Ciderman

a puzzle for Alan Empty
PostSubject: Re: a puzzle for Alan   a puzzle for Alan EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 11:00 pm

No worries Mate! :-)

Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.ws/ciderman_nz/
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

a puzzle for Alan Empty
PostSubject: Re: a puzzle for Alan   a puzzle for Alan EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 11:02 pm

I'm not worrying - I once gave it up for Lent, then forgot when Lent ended. So here I am - stuck in a time warp with no worries.

Back to top Go down
davo
davo

a puzzle for Alan Empty
PostSubject: Re: a puzzle for Alan   a puzzle for Alan EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:28 am

AlanHo wrote:
In that case, suffer in silence. I've done my best to help you and only got spurned. Typical Aussie.

is that all you can say? break a  leg as we say over here!  hat
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

a puzzle for Alan Empty
PostSubject: Re: a puzzle for Alan   a puzzle for Alan EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 12:32 am

AlanHo wrote:
I'm not worrying - I once gave it up for Lent, then forgot when Lent ended. So here I am - stuck in a time warp with no worries.

no no no alan when an ozzie or kiwi says "no worries mate" what they mean is..................can anyone on this site help dear old alan with this one [no not you ciderman!]

OK this is your first starter for 10 oinks!
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

a puzzle for Alan Empty
PostSubject: Re: a puzzle for Alan   a puzzle for Alan EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 8:16 am

Oik 2 U 2

Back to top Go down

a puzzle for Alan Empty
PostSubject: Re: a puzzle for Alan   a puzzle for Alan EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 11:08 am

Are we having an Oink day today then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a puzzle for Alan Empty
PostSubject: Re: a puzzle for Alan   a puzzle for Alan Empty

Back to top Go down

a puzzle for Alan
Page 1 of 1