HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Melania and Trump

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

Melania and Trump Empty
PostSubject: Melania and Trump   Melania and Trump EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 11:07 am

She is simple an object to Donald Trump - well we all knew that didn't we?

relationships
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Melania and Trump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melania and Trump   Melania and Trump EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 1:01 pm

So that's object shunnable then?   drum

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Dizzy
Dizzy

Melania and Trump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melania and Trump   Melania and Trump EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 3:56 pm

Oh - what an awful pun whistle
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Melania and Trump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melania and Trump   Melania and Trump EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 4:06 pm

Hopefully Davo will be more appreciative.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

Melania and Trump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melania and Trump   Melania and Trump EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 4:13 pm

Well they've been married for over 10 years haven't they?
 There's a bit of an age difference but he won't be the first older man  ( read for that wealthy ageing sugar daddy) who wanted a bit of eye candy on his arm.
I expect his critics who aren't keen on his attitude to women will scrutinise how he interacts with all women.

Talking of body language, at the Inauguration, wasn't Hilary Clinton caught looking daggers at Bill (of cigar fame) .. after catching him eyeing up Melania.
You'd have thought for one day of the year he could have kept his swivelling eyeballs from straying and focused on the sobriety of the occasion.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Melania and Trump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melania and Trump   Melania and Trump EmptyWed Jan 25, 2017 11:27 pm

well said sags lets keep the seesaw level! re alan comments - well sags you should know by now that's how men talk sometimes - remember trump being caught out getting off his travelling bus?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Melania and Trump Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melania and Trump   Melania and Trump Empty

Back to top Go down

Melania and Trump
Page 1 of 1