AlanHo
Ciderman
davo
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pumicestone

the trump inauguration  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the trump inauguration    the trump inauguration  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 2:17 am

davo wrote:
 .... His wife is refusing to live in the white house and will stay in the New York apartment - he is going to be a lonely man - 

" Melania told Parenting.com. Melania and Barron won't move into the White House right away
they plan to stay in New York until the end of the school year. "

http://www.amny.com/news/elections/donald-trump-s-family-tree-melania-ivanka-tiffany-eric-and-more-relatives-1.12039888

EDIT:  God this microscopic or gigantic font-size is a pain. And this geriatric techno-'pain' can't manage to adjust it.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: the trump inauguration    the trump inauguration  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 8:00 am

Pumicestone wrote:
davo wrote:
 .... His wife is refusing to live in the white house and will stay in the New York apartment - he is going to be a lonely man - 

" Melania told Parenting.com. Melania and Barron won't move into the White House right away
they plan to stay in New York until the end of the school year. "

http://www.amny.com/news/elections/donald-trump-s-family-tree-melania-ivanka-tiffany-eric-and-more-relatives-1.12039888

EDIT:  God this microscopic or gigantic font-size is a pain. And this geriatric techno-'pain' can't manage to adjust it.

never mind pummie just type your bit then run your arrow over the entire text you have typed and then go to the tool bar and select the icon with the capita A and red arrow on it click on it - come on come on keep up - a drop down menu will appear with numbers select the number you want to equate to size of text! :;tennis;:
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: the trump inauguration    the trump inauguration  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 2:03 pm

I'm determined to master this ....  the trump inauguration  - Page 2 Sleepingcomphi9
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: the trump inauguration    the trump inauguration  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 4:38 pm

The frivolous, bombastic disregard that western, so called democratically elected governments have shown with their contemptible attitudes to the real aspirations and needs of the people they are supposed to protect and govern wisely has come back to bite them massively on their asses.  The fragile bubble of elitist protection that has taken generations of banks, politicians, conglomerates and their ilk to create is on its way to bursting. All over Europe and even further afield…..What follows in its wake, I know not? I’m just glad to see the beginning of the demise of what has been the status quo for far too long!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: the trump inauguration    the trump inauguration  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 4:43 pm

And do you think that the status quo will relinquish it's hold on the power driving the world as easy as that Beastie  ?
Mr Trump is one 38 magnum slug away from early retirement.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: the trump inauguration    the trump inauguration  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 4:49 pm

If that happens, the floodgates will burst with the frustrations of a lot of bad, mean, nasty right-wingers..
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: the trump inauguration    the trump inauguration  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 6:35 pm

I suspect that you have hacked into my computer Beastie

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the trump inauguration    the trump inauguration  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the trump inauguration
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next