HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Members of Murgatroyds forum have been asked to join the ....

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator

Members of Murgatroyds forum have been asked to join the .... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Members of Murgatroyds forum have been asked to join the ....   Members of Murgatroyds forum have been asked to join the .... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 9:04 am

andsome wrote:
ABSOBLOODYLUTELYRUBBISHPROGRAMMES!! Pass thanks.
Yeah but that's TV these days !
I watched Sunday Night at The Palladium last night .... what a load of crap that was !
I was glad when it finished !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members of Murgatroyds forum have been asked to join the ....   Members of Murgatroyds forum have been asked to join the .... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 9:21 am

Judd wrote:
I vote for Sags to do all the bush tucker trials on our behalf seeing as pigs are omnivorous (that means they'll eat owt Biggy ;) )

Mens WEE DANGLIES to you Judd, you think I IS FICK OR WOT??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members of Murgatroyds forum have been asked to join the ....   Members of Murgatroyds forum have been asked to join the .... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 9:23 am

I would do "I'm a celebrity" personally I ENJOY IT?  or should I say I DID, but it has become like all these program's Strictly etc just the same old stuff.
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Members of Murgatroyds forum have been asked to join the ....   Members of Murgatroyds forum have been asked to join the .... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 9:40 am

When come dancing first returned to the TV some years ago we watched and enjoyed it.  The last few years however have seen a huge deterioration.  It started off as a programme about ballroom dancing, but all that has now gone by the board. Not by any stretch of the imagination can what is on the screens be described as ballroom dancing, it is prancing about, skilful yes but ballroom dancing NO.  The baying and screaming audience makes it even worse, just as bad as other so called talent shows.  Strictly come prancing is a very apt name.  Can anyone tell me one good reason for all the screaming and baying?

As regards the so called celebrity programmes, can anyone tell what there is to celebrate about the idiots in them?

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Members of Murgatroyds forum have been asked to join the .... - Page 2 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members of Murgatroyds forum have been asked to join the ....   Members of Murgatroyds forum have been asked to join the .... - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 6:58 pm

So, we have all been asked...who is entering?

Malcom, I waited for Art Garfunkle on the Palladium and was shocked at how flaate and out of tune he was...I know he is getting on....but still........  I thought the trampolinists were good though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members of Murgatroyds forum have been asked to join the ....   Members of Murgatroyds forum have been asked to join the .... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Members of Murgatroyds forum have been asked to join the ....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next