HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new members for murgos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

new members for murgos Empty
PostSubject: new members for murgos   new members for murgos EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 12:13 pm

someone has just told me that there are thousands of people queuing up to become a member of murgatroyds - will we be able to cope with them and do we have enough mods??
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: new members for murgos   new members for murgos EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 12:20 pm

They are a ragged bunch of alcoholic dyslexics who thought Murgatroyds was a new Irish Pub.

I would have thought that an educated perspicacious guy like you would have worked it out.

No need for you to shout at me back - I can hear you mumbling flaccid threats with my ear trumpets in.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: new members for murgos   new members for murgos EmptySat Jul 10, 2021 11:59 pm

well we  do have a public bar but no one has been it it for years - see ya in there at 5ish am that is?
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: new members for murgos   new members for murgos EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 9:19 am

Yu didn't turn up. I hate to drink alone.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: new members for murgos   new members for murgos EmptyMon Jul 12, 2021 11:05 am

Nah you just hate drinking AND being alone!
Back to top Go down
volvojack

PostSubject: Re: new members for murgos   new members for murgos EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 5:16 pm

Just near Leeds and Bradford Airport, Yeadon Leeds is a fantastic fish and chip restaurant  "Mulligans" plus there is a separate shop where you can take them away. If you are ever fortunate to visit Gods own County Yorkshire then just go and sample them .... also   try them with mushy peas, lots of salt and vinegar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new members for murgos   new members for murgos Empty

Back to top Go down

new members for murgos
Page 1 of 1