Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

School Reunion Empty
PostSubject: School Reunion   School Reunion EmptyThu Nov 04, 2021 6:21 am

Have you ever been guilty of looking at someone your own age and thinking, "Surely I can't look that old?

A few years ago I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new doctor. I noticed her diploma on the wall, which showed her full name.

Suddenly. I remembered a tall, pretty, blonde haired girl with the same name who had been in my 6th form class some 40-odd years ago. Could this be the same girl that I had a secret crush on, way back then?

Upon seeing her, however, I quickly discarded any such thought. This grey haired rather large lady with the deeply lined face looked way too old to have been my classmate.

After she examined me and provided a prescription, I asked her if he had attended Waverley Grammar School.

"Yes. Yes, I did” she replied  “I became head girl in the 6th form" she beamed with pride.

"When did you graduate?" I asked.

She answered, "In 1953. Why do you ask?"

You were in my class!" I exclaimed.

She looked at me closely. Then that ugly, old, bald, wrinkled, fat, grey, decrepit bitch asked,

"What did you teach?"

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down

School Reunion
Page 1 of 1