A Happy Diagnosis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

A Happy Diagnosis Empty
PostSubject: A Happy Diagnosis   A Happy Diagnosis EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 4:19 pm

A senior citizen went to a nearby pharmacy and went straight to the back, where the Pharmacists' counter is located. He took out a little brown bottle, along with a spoon, and set them up on the counter.

The Pharmacist came over, smiled, and asked if he could help .

He said, "Yes! Could you please taste this for me?

Seeing a senior citizen, the Pharmacist went along. He took the spoon, filled it with the liquid, put it on his tongue and swilled it around. Then, with a stomach-churning look on his face, he spat it out on the floor and began coughing.

The senior citizen looked him right in the eye and asked, “Now, does that taste sweet to you?"

The Pharmacist, shaking his head back and forth with a venomous look in his eyes yelled, "HELL NO!!!"

He said, "Oh, thank Goodness! That's a real relief! My doctor told me to have a pharmacist test my urine for sugar!"

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down

A Happy Diagnosis
Page 1 of 1