3 posters
AuthorMessage
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

Anti Semitism Empty
PostSubject: Anti Semitism   Anti Semitism EmptyMon May 17, 2021 1:27 pm

We should make a distinct and clear differentiation between anti-jewish and anti-Israeli.
I am certainly not anti jewish but I am equally and certainly anti Israeli.
The treatment of the Palestinians by the Israeli nation is nothing short of genocide and should be condemned by all the nations of the UN and all Christians and Jews alike everywhere.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Anti Semitism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti Semitism   Anti Semitism EmptyTue May 18, 2021 2:37 pm

damn responded once and it never went through - this topic is being discussed on OFF as you may be aware at this very moment - with heated debate. it is a horny one for sure. the arguments that the Israelis put forward on that site are always interesting and sometimes persuasive - you may be able to view them as a guest ?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Anti Semitism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti Semitism   Anti Semitism EmptyWed May 19, 2021 5:24 am

what happened of course with that idiot Balfour is that they attempted to bring together the incoming Jews and the already there Palestinians - that didn't work so Balfour washed his hands of it and left - just left and said "sort it out ya' selves - which they did with the Jews declaring "this is Israel always was and always will be" and started kicking out the Palestinians who had been there decades - and they've been fighting ever since. So IMO the brits screwed it up in the beginning - typical effin brits heh?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

Anti Semitism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti Semitism   Anti Semitism EmptyWed May 19, 2021 12:06 pm

The Balfour Declaration was many years before any incoming Jews, it concerned the Jews who were already there.

Quote :
The Balfour Declaration was a November 2, 1917 letter from British Foreign Secretary Arthur James Balfour to Lord Rothschild that made public the British support of a Jewish homeland in Palestine. The Balfour Declaration led the League of Nations to entrust the United Kingdom with the Palestine Mandate in 1922.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Anti Semitism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti Semitism   Anti Semitism EmptyWed May 19, 2021 12:49 pm

I thought there were NO Jews in the region only Palestinians and when the Jews were allowed in that's what caused the problem we have today - all the Jews had dispersed from the area but of course were displaced around the world and wanted their own homeland which historically had been there - but they were kicked out by many nations remember?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

Anti Semitism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti Semitism   Anti Semitism EmptyThu May 20, 2021 2:23 pm

These figures may surprise you.
Palestinian Jews
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Anti Semitism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti Semitism   Anti Semitism EmptyThu May 20, 2021 9:54 pm

thanks you may have just handfed me a loaded gun - unfortunately this is only the skeleton - I need the flesh too - like what was shaping the changing figures?
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Anti Semitism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti Semitism   Anti Semitism EmptyThu May 27, 2021 1:42 am

well thousands of dollars promised by usa to rebuild Gaza again and again and again - the Jews told off for doing all that damage but will probably get some bicceys from the yanks too until the next time. this mess is not going away soon - unfortunately Israel is totally surrounded north; east and south by Arabs and are never sure which are the friendly ones. It's good real estate and many would like it - Iran with nuclear is always a threat but unless Hamas is shut down so are they - and who is gonna shut them down - I CAN understand the siege mentality that Israel feels and they are certainly plucky fighters. 

and now Hamas wants to stop them visiting the Dome OMG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anti Semitism Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anti Semitism   Anti Semitism Empty

Back to top Go down

Anti Semitism
Page 1 of 1