Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Advert on This Forum Today - Take Care Empty
PostSubject: Advert on This Forum Today - Take Care   Advert on This Forum Today - Take Care EmptyThu Nov 15, 2018 3:26 pm

I doubt that any member here will want one – but an advert appeared on the Murgatroyds Forum today for a gadget called TV Fix.  For £35 it promises that you can get 100 HDTV channels or more by simply plugging it into the co-axial socket on your TV and that you can then cancel your subscription for cable TV.

This is the advert

Advert on This Forum Today - Take Care 8iOYVIw

It takes you to this site

https://tinyurl.com/ycfg7zrs

I would recommend that you use Google to find consumer reports on the product before you buy one. 

If you do buy one – please let us know whether it lived up to your dreams.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Advert on This Forum Today - Take Care   Advert on This Forum Today - Take Care EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 9:48 am

I have an ad blocker running on my laptop so I don't see any adverts on this or any other site Alan
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Advert on This Forum Today - Take Care   Advert on This Forum Today - Take Care EmptyMon Nov 26, 2018 12:21 pm

I do to Malcolm - but for some unknown reason it didn't load when I booted the computer on Nov 15th and adverts appeared.

It's working OK now.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advert on This Forum Today - Take Care   Advert on This Forum Today - Take Care Empty

Back to top Go down

Advert on This Forum Today - Take Care
Page 1 of 1