Go down 
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

FACEBOOK WARNING Empty
PostSubject: FACEBOOK WARNING   FACEBOOK WARNING EmptySat Nov 10, 2018 6:50 pm

Facebook accounts are being hacked and cloned yet again. It is now affecting iPhones and Macs in addition to Android and Windows gadgets.

The malware has morphed and is now resistant to people wearing copper bracelets and taking turmeric tablets – or even the most powerful full strength homeopathic potions. 

You can avoid this infecting you and your equipment by this simple trick.  It may seem illogical – but it really works. 

Stand on a table stark naked and sing “I will Survive” while doing the Macarena.

After three verses the Chuckle Fairy will ride down your chimney on a golden unicorn and present you with a blue voucher bearing a unique Facebook log-on code which will protect your account.

Now sent this message to all your Facebook friends – otherwise Goblins will gather in the night and pee in your fridge.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down

FACEBOOK WARNING
Page 1 of 1