HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Apple WWDC Today.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Apple WWDC Today. Empty
PostSubject: Apple WWDC Today.   Apple WWDC Today. EmptyMon Jun 05, 2017 2:00 pm

For those of you that are interested, the Apple World Wide Developer Conference (WWDC) will be live  on-line tonight at 18:00 hrs BST (10:00 hrs PDT).

Tim Cook and the crew will be announcing the Newest Apple  macOS and iOS and possibly the Television tvOS updates and new features along with Apples latest OS that will be due in the autumn of this year.

To watch it live just go to this link. https://www.apple.com/apple-events/june-2017/

It is rumoured that there is going to be a lot of interesting new releases this year.

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
JeanieJ

JeanieJ

Apple WWDC Today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple WWDC Today.   Apple WWDC Today. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 11:28 am

I have looked into having an Apple, but you cannot use memory sticks with them, and I store all my photographs on them.
Back to top Go down

Apple WWDC Today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple WWDC Today.   Apple WWDC Today. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2017 11:40 am

Are you talking about an Apple Laptop for an iPad. No you cannot use a stick on an iPad but 'Yes' you can use a Memory Stick on a Laptop.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

Apple WWDC Today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple WWDC Today.   Apple WWDC Today. EmptyWed Oct 11, 2017 10:33 am

JeanieJ wrote:
I have looked into having an Apple, but you cannot use memory sticks with them, and I store all my photographs on them.
Personally I can't see the point in paying more for a machine that does less.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apple WWDC Today. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apple WWDC Today.   Apple WWDC Today. Empty

Back to top Go down

Apple WWDC Today.
Page 1 of 1