HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fake Accounts Facebook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldie
Goldie

Fake Accounts Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Fake Accounts Facebook   Fake Accounts Facebook EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 8:18 pm

I am so pleased Facebook are making a concerted effort to deal with fake accounts. A nightmare for anyone who wants to retain their  privacy and protect members from spam.

http://www.theverge.com/2017/4/14/15300800/facebook-fake-likes-accounts-spam-news-network-security
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Fake Accounts Facebook   Fake Accounts Facebook EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 9:45 am

I have made my views on face ache known in another thread on here. In my opinion it is a puerile site. It is very invasive and has a chance of downloading viruses to your computer. Once you have fed face ache with your info, you can never withdraw it. If you delete your account,everything is still in their data base,and as soon as you log on using your old password everything stored is available again. I will never allow it on my computer or I pad.

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Fake Accounts Facebook 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Fake Accounts Facebook   Fake Accounts Facebook EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 10:00 am

Yes I know ansome. I deleted my account years ago and know it can be reinstated.

It's a dangerous site for individual accounts. I used to be amazed the number of women who shared pictures of their grandchildren or children. 

In society as a rule they would never let their children be exposed to dangers and are hover mummies. Our sons girlfriend has  pictures of her sons plastered over the site but refuses to have a stranger talk to her sons. She felt by deleting  her account  it automatically deletes the pictures. Facebook like most social sites own the rights. 

However, Facebook does have it uses for  support groups and small  businesses to promote their wares. Some people do need to get a foot on the ladder to survive in the big wide world.

A great idea in theory but has it made our world insular. Will we actually know real people in the real world in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake Accounts Facebook   Fake Accounts Facebook Empty

Back to top Go down

Fake Accounts Facebook
Page 1 of 1