Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

The World is Going Mad Empty
PostSubject: The World is Going Mad   The World is Going Mad EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 11:07 am

It's not often that the Daily Mail reduces me to a giggling idiot - but it did so this morning.

On page 14 there is an article about the creeping insanity infecting our Universities who have been taken over by the leftist PC Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender and Queer Society for all sorts of nonsense epitomised by Hull university issuing a notice to students that their essays will be marked down if they are not gender neutral and use words like "he" and "she" or "His and "her" etc.

on page 12 there is a full page story about a woman who has been awarded £360,000 in damages against he ex-employers because in 2006 her boss had said "Women take things more emotionally than men who tend to forget things and move on" which has caused her to suffer from depression for the past 11 years

And on the opposite page 13 there is this choice snippet

The World is Going Mad Scan2310

The World is going stark raving bonkers

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

The World is Going Mad Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World is Going Mad   The World is Going Mad EmptyTue Apr 04, 2017 2:04 pm

That's a bit odd.  There is no mention of racism!
Back to top Go down

The World is Going Mad
Page 1 of 1