3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Is This a Scam Empty
PostSubject: Is This a Scam   Is This a Scam EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 2:28 pm

I have received this Email and wondered whether it may be a scam....

Dear Mr …….

As a result of the turmoil in the Middle East, there has been a staggering increase in the number of homeless Asians in the Midlands, and in particular the North Solihull area. The council has informed us that your accommodation exceeds your needs in relation to the Housing Equalities Bill 2009 and as a consequence, we have allocated the Ghandi family of eight to stay with you in lieu of a large increase in your Council Tax. They will arrive at the end of January and payment for their accommodation will be made to you through the local Social Services office. This will be between £21 and £30 per person per month depending on the standard of accommodation and any extra services you provide. You have a right to appeal against this decision, but you should know that the Human Rights of the Ghandi family will take precedence over your right to occupy accommodation in excess of your needs.

Instructions will be provided by our representative at Heathrow airport when you pick them up on the day of their arrivall. In the meantime, here is a list of their names and the information we feel you should know in advance.

The Grandmother, Sandi Ghandi is 72 and is the head of the family. The mother and father, Handi and Randi Ghandi are both 37, whilst their children, Bandi, Candi, Pandi, Tandi and Fandi Ghandi are aged from 2 to 12. Also arriving will be the family pet, Goosi Goosi Ghandi.  We recommend that you hire a minibus rather than make several trips to the airport.  Also please note that Handi Ghandi is 8 months pregnant with twins and should not be squashed into the back of the vehicle.

You should expect delivery of sacks of rice and tins of curry powder (cash on delivery) to arrive two days before the family. We would also advise you to lay down plastic sheeting in the kitchen as on arrival in a new home it is tradition to sacrifice a goat and the mess can be considerable. They will arrive with very few items of clothing, so please supply then with a few 'hand me downs' until they receive their first Giro  payment from the Benefits Office. Finally, we shall be sending you two videos to encourage you and your new family to mutually participate in traditional Indian ways. The first video includes the Eastern Enders, Currynation Street, Cumin Dine With Me and Singh Something Simple. The second video contains useful hints on running a 24 hour corner shop from your home.

I do hope the Ghandi family bring happiness and joy to your home. If we can be of assistance during the settling-in period, then please do not hesitate to contact us.

May Allah bring you deserved blessings
Yours sincerely

Mustaffa Shitti
Accommodation OfficerIs This a Scam Png;base64,R0lGODlhHwACAHcAMSH+GlNvZnR3YXJlOiBNaWNyb3NvZnQgT2ZmaWNlACH5BAEAAAAALAEAAAAeAAIAgAAAAAAAAAIMjI+pGwANn4x0WlAAADs=

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

Is This a Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This a Scam   Is This a Scam EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 3:23 pm

Quite a reasonable little earner with that lot coming, you are lucky to have been chosen. cool cool cool

Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Is This a Scam 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Is This a Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This a Scam   Is This a Scam EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 5:45 am

do you think it will be a sunni experience for you all OR will the shiite hit the fan often?
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Is This a Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This a Scam   Is This a Scam EmptySun Dec 25, 2016 11:25 am

Neither - the Ghandi's name gives it away - they are from India. Is This a Scam Ass_zpsnxkvrtqx  drum

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is This a Scam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is This a Scam   Is This a Scam Empty

Back to top Go down

Is This a Scam
Page 1 of 1