Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Flu and Covid Booster Jabs Empty
PostSubject: Flu and Covid Booster Jabs   Flu and Covid Booster Jabs EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 12:38 pm

I had a letter this morning from our local medical centre notifying me that an appointment has been booked for Pfizer covid booster and flu jabs on Saturday 25th Sept 

It states that people qualify 6 months after their 2nd jab.  My second jab was Jan 6th so 8 months will have elapsed for me.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Flu and Covid Booster Jabs   Flu and Covid Booster Jabs EmptySat Aug 21, 2021 1:18 pm

Just checked, my 2nd jab was 30th April.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Flu and Covid Booster Jabs   Flu and Covid Booster Jabs EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 9:52 am

My 2nd Pfizer jab was the 30th March. I might get a call in a month or so.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Flu and Covid Booster Jabs   Flu and Covid Booster Jabs EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:50 pm

There is an awful lot of confusion about these booster jabs now, I don't know what to believe!
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Flu and Covid Booster Jabs   Flu and Covid Booster Jabs EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 5:43 pm

So when was your first covid jab Alan ?? If your second was Jan 6th
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Flu and Covid Booster Jabs   Flu and Covid Booster Jabs EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 8:05 pm

I was a day out in my first post - it should read Jan 7th for my second jab and Dec 17th for the first.

Flu and Covid Booster Jabs IegrlRN

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Flu and Covid Booster Jabs   Flu and Covid Booster Jabs EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 5:36 am

Wow you must have been one of the very first to have your first jab Alan.
We get our flu jab on Sept 26th but no mention of the covid booster.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Flu and Covid Booster Jabs   Flu and Covid Booster Jabs EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 4:20 pm

I received another letter from the NHS to advise me that my covid booster and flu jabs (which they really do refer to as "floosters") booked for Sept 25th has had to be re-scheduled due to the National supply delay with the flu vaccines.

They gave me a new date of October 7th - which is bang in the middle of our next holiday.

You are advised to notify them by Email that you are unable to attend and when you are available , they then send you a letter with another date. they also provide a mobile phone number but warn it is usually swamped with callers and there is a very long wait - so I sent an Email. I guess the NHS contact is someone working from home - hence the mobile number to contact.

Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Flu and Covid Booster Jabs   Flu and Covid Booster Jabs EmptyTue Mar 08, 2022 11:41 am

you should be so lucky ya don't get constant sunshine - seen my local GP lovely female who specializing in rubbing her hands all over ya body looking for squamous celled carcinoma - she found a few but a larger one on left forehead. She was keen to have a go so was I!! - all done - few weeks later called me - yes they still make personal calls to their favorite patients!

it looks like it didn't get it all and you'll need to go in to local hospital in 3 mths time and have local surgery - wham bam thank you Ma'am. good efficient male indian surgeon [they send them up from the city and I am not sure they enjoy it much?] but all seemed well - then a few weeks later furtive calls from weird mumbling doctors to the effect that they hadn't got it all so I would need to go in again - months wait then in same procedure - local injected and knife inserted. So that is three attempts by what I assume are competent dr's and surgeons - I AM NOT GOING BACK FOR A FOURTH TIME!! - RATHER DIE OF IT!
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Flu and Covid Booster Jabs   Flu and Covid Booster Jabs EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 1:08 pm

Uh dear Davo - what a palaver. 

My wife is prone to the same thing and has several removal procedures  - one close to her eye where they used skin off her eyelids for skin grafts. That wasn't very pleasant.  The most persistent one was right on the end of her nose - over 5 months they had three goes at it and it took a 4th and more radical operation under anaesthetic to remove. It has changed the shape of her nose significantly and she is no longer able to poke it into the business of others so deeply.

Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Flu and Covid Booster Jabs   Flu and Covid Booster Jabs EmptyWed Mar 09, 2022 3:32 pm

well either the carcinomas are invisible or the surgeons are blind one of the other?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flu and Covid Booster Jabs   Flu and Covid Booster Jabs Empty

Back to top Go down

Flu and Covid Booster Jabs
Page 1 of 1