HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Free food for school kids debacle continues

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

Free food for school kids debacle continues Empty
PostSubject: Free food for school kids debacle continues   Free food for school kids debacle continues EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 7:00 am

with the mean tory govt in power refusing to bow and play Father Christmas to starving kids before and over xmas - haven't they watched the film "the Man who Invented Xmas" even some of borises own men/women members are turning against him. I suppose his kid will get all it wants whenever it wants?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Free food for school kids debacle continues   Free food for school kids debacle continues EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 9:55 am

Several local businesses around here are going to provide packed lunches for children during half term.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Free food for school kids debacle continues   Free food for school kids debacle continues EmptyMon Oct 26, 2020 1:18 pm

the tories never much cared about the 'common' people in UK!   

Cummings wrote:
Tory MPs largely do not care about these poorer people. They don’t care about the NHS. And the public has kind of cottoned on to that.”

guardian

oops where is he now ? - and second oops - wait a minute didn't the NHS just save boris's life?
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Free food for school kids debacle continues   Free food for school kids debacle continues EmptyWed Nov 04, 2020 9:15 pm

I very much doubt that Boris was treated by a lowly NHS Houseman!
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Free food for school kids debacle continues   Free food for school kids debacle continues EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 9:37 am

I suppose Boris Johnson being called 'Boris' by everyone shows the affection in which he is held. First name terms and all that.giggle I can only think of one PM in my lifetime who was treated with similar friendliness. That was Harold Wilson, who I often heard referred to as 'Arald'.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Free food for school kids debacle continues   Free food for school kids debacle continues EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 9:50 am

Boris's  record as PM will be finely examined even more so after his term of office?  I hear there is disquiet in the inner sanctum of the tory party?
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Free food for school kids debacle continues   Free food for school kids debacle continues EmptyThu Nov 05, 2020 1:28 pm

Boris is brilliant !! And so is Rishi .... They have worked collectively for our country night and day and I for one am very grateful to them !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free food for school kids debacle continues   Free food for school kids debacle continues Empty

Back to top Go down

Free food for school kids debacle continues
Page 1 of 1