Admin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next
AuthorMessage
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 21, 2018 6:02 pm

Mart, I ended up watching ' Breaking bad' only last winter. Always a little wary of American drama series, I was recommended it. I enjoyed it immensely, took a few episodes to get into it though.
MM, over the years, I have succumbed to bouts of Sciatica, the first in my mid twenties. Since then, only a few times but they are extremely debilitating. Lots of boiled cabbage and fresh cherries....Not together. Old wives tale perhaps but always works for me.
 Trust you and the missus will enjoy your break in Wales.  
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 22, 2018 2:14 pm

Good afternoon - I hope the Sciatica won't last long Malcolm. The Beast's natural remedy sounds worth trying.

Just getting past a few worrying days regarding family matters. More of the same expected this week and into the future. Ah well, a morning spent shovelling compost around on the allotment takes the mind of it and gives me some exercise. :)

I'm halfway through the 'Breaking Bad' boxed set. I don't know writers think of these plots. Certainly gripping in parts.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 12:02 pm

Good morning - Sunny here but we're having a day indoors anyway. It's nice to have a hiding away day sometimes. :)
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 2:31 pm

Good day.... Home again today
Good to go away especially to Wales, but it's always nice to be home again for the familiarity and the comfort  yes
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 25 EmptyWed Oct 24, 2018 6:41 pm

Hope you enjoyed your break in Wales MM?
I lived in Pembrokeshire in 1971\2 and had two of the happiest years of my life.

Contrary to the inclement weather last week that stopped me starting the work on the house and garden.....The weather, as fickle as it can be, is bizarre to say the least.
For the last three days we have had temperatures of 30 degrees plus  with constant sunshine and it has actually been too bloody hot to work in the garden. Missus Beastie and I were in the pool today and cold it wasn't.
Forecast is for cooler days ahead next week, so house renovation and gardening start next week.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 25 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2018 8:57 am

We love our short but sweet breaks in N Wales Beastie, it's just a short car journey away to a cleaner, quieter even more beautiful spot than where we live yes murgs dance

I think it's getting time that you retired too my friend and took things a bit easier  yes cool

I tried and failed with the auto-timer on this shot .... drum

Good Morning + your weather report - Page 25 Cimg6312
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 25 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 5:55 am

morning all
cold and wet here  rain rain cold cold

-----------------------------------------
don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 25 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 10:06 am

Good morning - It's raining here, so no outside activity today. I'll probably give Mrs Mart's manual wheelchair the once over. It's creaking and groaning a bit and the back has become loose. The tyres need pumping up and the front castor/jockey wheel bearings are stiff.

After that, fit a couple of brackets to the toilet seat to stop it sliding around.

Also, I expect we'll get the usual Sunday afternoon family visits.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
The Beast

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 25 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 4:05 pm

Well, its stopped raining after two days but its turned into a cold snap and there is a smattering of snow on very high ground. unusual for us but it'll be back to mid 20's by the end of next week. There is distinct lack of red berries on the bushes in the garden which usually means a very mild, warm winter for us.
I have to repaint the outside of the house, paint the front wall of the front garden which is 80 metres long. Repaint the swimming pool walls. Build a 1 1\2 metre high wall x 12 metres length. Cut down or cut back 180, 4 to 5 metre high trees surrounding the house, all by next March. I had better get my skates on.........
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 25 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 6:07 am

morning all
cold and wet here this morning rain rain rain cold cold cold 
the gritter came past last night not a good sign murgs dance

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 25 EmptyTue Oct 30, 2018 9:14 am

The Beast wrote:

I have to repaint the outside of the house, paint the front wall of the front garden which is 80 metres long. Repaint the swimming pool walls. Build a 1 1\2 metre high wall x 12 metres length. Cut down or cut back 180, 4 to 5 metre high trees surrounding the house, all by next March. I had better get my skates on.........

I would come over and lend a hand.....if it wasn't for this bloody Sciatica !!  yes murgs dance
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 11:11 am

Good morning - It's chucking it down here today. I'll have to find something to do indoors to keep me occupied.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 25 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2018 8:59 pm

Rained most of the day but looks like it will freeze tonight.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 7:39 am

Good morning - The sun has got his hat on sun

Got a new hot water bottle to ease the back pain when I sit in the chair for TV etc.
It was made in China, here are the instructions......
Good Morning + your weather report - Page 25 Hot_wa10
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 25 EmptyFri Nov 02, 2018 9:27 am

Good morning - There was quite a frost first thing but it's gone now. I'll dropping a prescription off at the doctors this morning. I suppose I ought to take the car for a run because it doesn't get used very much and the battery might be down. It's very important that it starts on Monday.

I'll be going to see my brother later but will ride my bike there.

I hope you don't get any leak phenomenons with the new heat bag Malcolm ..and keep it away from babies. :)
Back to top Go down
jenkay
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
jenkay

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 25 EmptySun Nov 04, 2018 6:55 am

morning all
sorry I have not posted this week
I have been ill with that stomach bug that's going around 
hope non of you get it its awful :;smile:

don't worry be happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Morning + your weather report   Good Morning + your weather report - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Morning + your weather report
Page 25 of 67Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 46 ... 67  Next