HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

royal family on the horns of a dilemma?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

royal family on the horns of a dilemma? Empty
PostSubject: royal family on the horns of a dilemma?   royal family on the horns of a dilemma? EmptyMon Oct 02, 2017 6:26 pm

Of course Prince Harrys romance with Meghan is followed closely around the world but one genealogist has been digging up a lot of information about her. And whilst it may not been one hoot to us mere underlings it must be giving the royal family one big royal headache - having a bit on the side with the servants is one thing but full scale romance in the news! My God!! how are they going to deal with this??

meaghans lineage
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: royal family on the horns of a dilemma?   royal family on the horns of a dilemma? EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 12:08 am

Who cares?
Back to top Go down
meerkat12
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
meerkat12

PostSubject: Re: royal family on the horns of a dilemma?   royal family on the horns of a dilemma? EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 8:35 am

Quite some story line there,I wonder if Harry new all this.
I too wonder what the Royal family will think ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: royal family on the horns of a dilemma?   royal family on the horns of a dilemma? EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 4:39 pm

As Purwell said, "Who cares". As long as they are both happy we shouldn't give a hoot about who is going out with who.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: royal family on the horns of a dilemma?   royal family on the horns of a dilemma? EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:15 am

Ah but tradition is tradition and stronger than love - heads have rolled before !! shy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: royal family on the horns of a dilemma?   royal family on the horns of a dilemma? EmptyWed Oct 04, 2017 12:19 am

davo wrote:
Ah but tradition is tradition and stronger than love - heads have rolled before !! shy

Yep, quite agree davo. But Harry is nowhere near to the Throne and won't be unless something happens to William. Then if Harry does get married, the dung may hit the fan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: royal family on the horns of a dilemma?   royal family on the horns of a dilemma? Empty

Back to top Go down

royal family on the horns of a dilemma?
Page 1 of 1