HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the face of conervative politics in OZ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

the face of conervative politics in OZ Empty
PostSubject: the face of conervative politics in OZ   the face of conervative politics in OZ EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 1:33 am

all welfare recipients will be exposed to a system of random drug testing - sounds like hitlerism all over again. this is what the Law Council of OZ said about it

The Law Council of Australia also voiced its opposition to drug testing welfare recipients, arguing at the public hearing in Melbourne on Thursday it was neither a necessary nor proportionate response to substance abuse. wrote:

drug testing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the face of conervative politics in OZ   the face of conervative politics in OZ EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 12:58 pm

I can imagine that some areas of OZ must be very difficult to get a job in davo. Especially those small townships that are stuck out in the bush, hundreds of miles from nowhere. Very little to no  industrialisation whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: the face of conervative politics in OZ   the face of conervative politics in OZ EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 1:24 pm

Think they should test some of the politicians as well.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: the face of conervative politics in OZ   the face of conervative politics in OZ EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 2:01 pm

Gandalph wrote:
I can imagine that some areas of OZ must be very difficult to get a job in davo. Especially those small townships that are stuck out in the bush, hundreds of miles from nowhere. Very little to no  industrialisation whatsoever.

you're dead right - no work makes jack a dull boy and it's so easy to fall in with the gang. so now they want to test the poor and disadvantaged to save more govt coffers - good suggestion purwell there's lots of pollies staggering about in Canberra on Pinot Noir but that's called "oiling the wheels of commerce" !

the labor guys are no angels for sure but they support the unions and the poor and unemployed as well as "oiing the wheels of commerce" that will do in my book. It's always easy to point the finger and kick the down and out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the face of conervative politics in OZ   the face of conervative politics in OZ Empty

Back to top Go down

the face of conervative politics in OZ
Page 1 of 1