2 posters
AuthorMessage
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

Suicide bombers Empty
PostSubject: Suicide bombers   Suicide bombers EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:08 am

Muslim suicide bombers in Britain are set to begin a three-day strike on Monday in a dispute over the number of virgins they are entitled to in the afterlife. Emergency talks with Al Qaeda have so far failed to produce an agreement.
The unrest began last Tuesday when Al Qaeda announced that the number of virgins a suicide bomber would receive after his death would be cut by 25% this October from 72 to 54. A spokesman said increases in recent years in the number of suicide bombings has resulted in a shortage of virgins in the afterlife.
The suicide bombers' union, the British Organisation of Occupational Martyrs (or B.O.O.M) responded with a statement saying the move was unacceptable to its members and called for a strike vote. General Secretary Abdullah Amir told the press "Our members are literally working themselves to death in the cause of Jihad. We don't ask for much in return but to be treated like this is like a kick in the teeth".

Speaking from his shed in Tipton in the West Midlands , Al Qaeda chief executive
Haisheet Mapants explained "I sympathise with our workers concerns but Al Qaeda is simply not in a position to meet their demands. They are simply not accepting the realities of modern-day Jihad in a competitive marketplace. Thanks to Western depravity, there is now a chronic shortage of virgins in the afterlife. It's a straight choice between reducing expenditures or laying people off. I don't like cutting afterlife benefits but I'd hate to have to tell 3,000 of my staff that they won't be able to blow themselves up".

Spokespersons for the BOOM union in England, Ireland, Wales,
New Zealand and the entire Australian continent stated that the change would not hurt their membership as there are no virgins in their areas anyway.

According to some industry sources, the recent drop in the number of suicide
bombings has been attributed to the popularity of Scottish singing star, Susan Boyle. Many Muslim jihadists now know what a virgin looks like and have reconsidered their benefit package. In the latest statement I have read, they are not even told if they will be female virgins anyway.

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Suicide bombers 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
Judd
Judd

Suicide bombers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide bombers   Suicide bombers EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 7:58 pm

Never mind eh? There'll be plenty of six-year-olds to choose from. angry

A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

Suicide bombers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide bombers   Suicide bombers EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 7:30 am

Judd wrote:
Never mind eh? There'll be plenty of six-year-olds to choose from. angry

Those will be reserved for the clergy, especially the little boys.

Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Suicide bombers 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suicide bombers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suicide bombers   Suicide bombers Empty

Back to top Go down

Suicide bombers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Popular Topics :: Fake News-
Jump to: