HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

R.I.P Julian Cadman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

R.I.P Julian Cadman Empty
PostSubject: R.I.P Julian Cadman   R.I.P Julian Cadman EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 1:43 am

For one brief moment over here we thought he had been found alive but sadly no. He was one of ours and we feel it deeply. If there ever was a time I felt hate for this ISIS ideology it is now. They live an ideology with no compassion or feeling for anyone or anything. This innocent boy was enjoying his holiday with his Mum and no doubt also looking forward to returning to OZ What a tragedy for his family who I am sure will never fully recover from this event.

A curse on you ISIS you will never win the hearts and minds of people with this even if you ever wanted to at all! may you rot in hell

Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Julian Cadman   R.I.P Julian Cadman EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 8:02 am

They are not interested in winning hearts, only in their warped and twisted idea of Islam.  I feel very sorry for the thousands of decent hard working Muslims, who only want to live a peaceful life away from wars and these twisted minds. I join you in cursing them.  I don't believe in any religion, but at time like this I wish there was a hell where they could all rot and suffer for all eternity.

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

R.I.P Julian Cadman 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Julian Cadman   R.I.P Julian Cadman EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 8:54 am

We were hoping he might just be lost or hiding somewhere since there was now news of him. Sad to learn he was yet another victim of those who believe carrying out such an atrocity is somehow in a good cause. How could they!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R.I.P Julian Cadman   R.I.P Julian Cadman Empty

Back to top Go down

R.I.P Julian Cadman
Page 1 of 1