7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

Adding A Picture To Your Post. Empty
PostSubject: Adding A Picture To Your Post.   Adding A Picture To Your Post. EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 1:53 pm

It's easy when you know how.
And Mother Superior Sags is here to impart her wisdom.

Either
1) Insert a picture from a link ...
Click on the  Insert An Image icon from the box above, paste in your link and click Insert.
2) Upload an image from your own computer.
Click on the Host An Image tab ... next, in the bottom box select your desired size .. 800 px for forums is ideal. Click on Browse and choose your image. Next click on Host It. This will show you three links. Copy the middle one to your clipboard ... and then just paste it into your post.

Adding A Picture To Your Post. Images12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adding A Picture To Your Post.   Adding A Picture To Your Post. EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 7:01 pm

I tried it and it said new members can't post a link for 7 days :evil:
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: Adding A Picture To Your Post.   Adding A Picture To Your Post. EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:11 pm

That's odd digby and a new one on me.
No idea why that should be. I'll tell the bossman so he can get in the basement with his spanner incase he doesn't see this.
Back to top Go down
meerkat12
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
meerkat12

PostSubject: Re: Adding A Picture To Your Post.   Adding A Picture To Your Post. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 4:28 pm

Sags when putting a picture from your own computer what do you mean by copy to your clipboard.
when i click on for my little box to come up the copy sign is not in use then.
i know how to do a picture from my photobucket outside.
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: Adding A Picture To Your Post.   Adding A Picture To Your Post. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 6:12 pm

Hi meerkat

If you want to upload an image from your own computer ...

Look at the icons in the row above the reply box and you will see one that looks like an image with a floppy disc on it.
Click on that ... it is named Host It.
In the box that next pops up, select Browse ... which takes you to your computer to choose your image.
Next click Host It ... and then three links will appear.
Do a double left-click on the middle one to highlight it. Then Right click , click on Copy and finally paste it straight into your post.

Adding A Picture To Your Post. 47101110
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adding A Picture To Your Post.   Adding A Picture To Your Post. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:02 pm

I don't keep piccies on the computer, they are all on memory sticks or cd's murgs dance
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Adding A Picture To Your Post.   Adding A Picture To Your Post. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:03 pm

macywack wrote:
I don't keep piccies on the computer, they are all on memory sticks or cd's murgs dance
Why ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adding A Picture To Your Post.   Adding A Picture To Your Post. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:05 pm

they are clutter,
Back to top Go down
meerkat12
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
meerkat12

PostSubject: Re: Adding A Picture To Your Post.   Adding A Picture To Your Post. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 7:16 pm

sags clicked on a little box that said host an image choose an image as the box said, then host and 
clicked second one, but when i get my box up that says in the list copy its not black so can't click on it.
then i tried just paste but does not work ( usually the copy and paste in the list is black writing so i know i can use it, but in this case only the paste is.
Work that one out !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adding A Picture To Your Post.   Adding A Picture To Your Post. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 8:06 pm

meerkat was the oven setting at 190 Deg
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: Adding A Picture To Your Post.   Adding A Picture To Your Post. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:23 pm

meerkat12 wrote:
sags clicked on a little box that said host an image choose an image as the box said, then host and 
clicked second one, but when i get my box up that says in the list copy its not black so can't click on it.
then i tried just paste but does not work ( usually the copy and paste in the list is black writing so i know i can use it, but in this case only the paste is.
Work that one out !!

This is going to bug me now until we've solved it yes

When you say it's not black so the copy option is not available to you ...
all I can think is are you just right clicking on the link?
Try left clicking on the link first to highlight it .. and then do a right click.
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: Adding A Picture To Your Post.   Adding A Picture To Your Post. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 10:27 pm

I've just tried another way meerkat.

On your list of options is Select All available in black? If I click on that then click Copy that way works too.

Adding A Picture To Your Post. 47101411
Back to top Go down
meerkat12
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
meerkat12

PostSubject: Re: Adding A Picture To Your Post.   Adding A Picture To Your Post. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 12:09 pm

sags i have it now working ( i hope !)
I Host it then left and right click the second one, ( that says image ) the box then does say copy.
then left click on copy,
then i have to go to forum page and right click ( and box comes up again with paste, then i click on paste then send its then OK.
If i clicked on select all it brings back the wrong picture, ( the one i done before )
thanks for all your help.
all forums do this differently
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: Adding A Picture To Your Post.   Adding A Picture To Your Post. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 11:14 pm

That's true they do.
Can be fun trying to figure it out though can't it yes after we've finished gnashing our teeth.
Back to top Go down
meerkat12
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
meerkat12

PostSubject: Re: Adding A Picture To Your Post.   Adding A Picture To Your Post. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2014 4:40 pm

Your so right there sags, it's enough to give you a headache
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adding A Picture To Your Post.   Adding A Picture To Your Post. Empty

Back to top Go down

Adding A Picture To Your Post.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next