HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new discovery of earths evolution????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

new discovery of earths evolution???? Empty
PostSubject: new discovery of earths evolution????   new discovery of earths evolution???? EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 2:50 am

what a load of bollocks!

beginning of life??
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: new discovery of earths evolution????   new discovery of earths evolution???? EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 7:43 am

Why so sceptical ?

I like the looks of the Science Daily though and have bookmarked it
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: new discovery of earths evolution????   new discovery of earths evolution???? EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 8:18 am

they do some mumbo jumbo investigations called 'scientific investigation' that we are unable to replicate in our own labs  [kitchens] and then on that basis expect us to accept.

Do you realize the number of announcements made by the mad scientists called astrologists who pronounce with all certainty 'discoveries' that they have made about the great universe only to have to reverse it a few years later without apology.

we were once told by early scientists to not trust the church and its teachings and that science had all the answers - well they have been shown they don't and they even get them wrong - beware of the 'new religion' modern science.

if you have a Phd and are quite well spoken and young enough to be our grandchildren then you are too believed ??? poppycock I say - beware of scientists in quasa-modern religious clothing

Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: new discovery of earths evolution????   new discovery of earths evolution???? EmptyThu Aug 17, 2017 12:37 pm

Science itself is evolutionary. 

Thanks for the link though - the Science Daily looks interesting.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: new discovery of earths evolution????   new discovery of earths evolution???? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 12:34 pm

davo wrote:
they do some mumbo jumbo investigations called 'scientific investigation' that we are unable to replicate in our own labs  [kitchens] and then on that basis expect us to accept.

Do you realize the number of announcements made by the mad scientists called astrologists who pronounce with all certainty 'discoveries' that they have made about the great universe only to have to reverse it a few years later without apology.

we were once told by early scientists to not trust the church and its teachings and that science had all the answers - well they have been shown they don't and they even get them wrong - beware of the 'new religion' modern science.

if you have a Phd and are quite well spoken and young enough to be our grandchildren then you are too believed ??? poppycock I say - beware of scientists in quasa-modern religious clothing

Do you mean ASTROLOGERS not astrologists? If so they are definitely the ones that talk bollocks.  Scientists however are a different kettle of fish. As for the teachings of the church then that is a right old load of bollocks, just fairy stories.

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

new discovery of earths evolution???? 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: new discovery of earths evolution????   new discovery of earths evolution???? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 10:09 pm

no the group I was really referring to were the astronomers who study the planets an universe and tell us or try to tell use how our universe operates and who often talk an load of bollocks - astrologers and astrologists are one in the same thing - they study the stars and attempt to predict how they influence us depending on when we were born etc - there is really no evidence they are right at all. I don't think they ever claim to be scientists while astronomers do!

astronomers; astrologists and astrologers - bit like throwing balls in the air and keeping them moving heh!! murgs dance
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: new discovery of earths evolution????   new discovery of earths evolution???? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 11:25 pm

and just to add to the complexity of it all how about this one from the ME of course!

the earth is flat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new discovery of earths evolution????   new discovery of earths evolution???? Empty

Back to top Go down

new discovery of earths evolution????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Popular Topics :: What's in the News-
Jump to: