HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Women's athletics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldie
Goldie

Women's athletics  Empty
PostSubject: Women's athletics    Women's athletics  EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 11:19 am

I have been hooked on the recent athletics but also a little bit sad.

It is quite clear after watching the 800 metre run that the two qualifyers were clearly bordering toward the masculine side.

I feel this is unfair as puts the normal hormone levels of clearly feminine competitors at a disadvantage.

Maybe time for a rethink by the sports federations.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Women's athletics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's athletics    Women's athletics  EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 4:22 pm

Women have campaigned for equality for years. This is the consequence - some are more equal than others

Gender segregation is going to be banned if the present social pressures from the gay and trans sections have their way

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

Women's athletics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's athletics    Women's athletics  EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 5:38 pm

AlanHo wrote:
Women have campaigned for equality for years. This is the consequence - some are more equal than others

Gender segregation is going to be banned if the present social pressures from the gay and trans sections have their way
If you saw the athletes to me there was no way they were ladies  :;smile: most of the other sportsmen/women have raised concerns.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

Women's athletics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's athletics    Women's athletics  EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 6:08 pm

They may not have been ladies in the true sense of the word but they were certainly not men either.
There are stringent tests in place to ensure that all female athletes are indeed female.
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

Women's athletics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's athletics    Women's athletics  EmptySat Aug 12, 2017 6:44 pm

malcolm wrote:
They may not have been ladies in the true sense of the word  but they were certainly not men either.
There are stringent tests in place to ensure that all female athletes are indeed female.
Their testosterone levels were deemed higher than the norm Malcolm. Other  athletes deemed there should be a cut off point to meet normal ranges for women.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Women's athletics  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Women's athletics    Women's athletics  Empty

Back to top Go down

Women's athletics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Popular Topics :: Public Bar and Lounge-
Jump to: