AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Housework Tip Empty
PostSubject: Housework Tip   Housework Tip EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 11:03 am

How to clean the toilet and cat at same time:

1. Add shampoo to the toilet water and have both lids up.

2. Pick up your cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.

3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape. The cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from your toilet, the cat IS actually enjoying this.

CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as kitty's paws will be reaching out for anything they can latch on to.

4. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power wash" and "rinse," which is quite effective.

5. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.

6. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.

7. Your cat will rocket out of the toilet and run outside where he will dry himself.

Sincerely,

The Dog

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

Housework Tip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Housework Tip   Housework Tip EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 11:09 am

As a cat lover I don't find that at all humorous.
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Housework Tip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Housework Tip   Housework Tip EmptySun Aug 06, 2017 12:01 pm

As a the owner of a bungalow, situated next door to a house occupied by a couple who have aquired a black and white moggy, my view on cats, which has never been favourable is now reaching an all time low.

There is a 6ft, high wall between the two properties. It has several "climbers" on the neighbours side of the wall and at our side of the wall is supposed to be a smooth, flat, rendered and white painted surface. Between this wall, and our kitchen wall is a concrete pathway a metre wide.

They seem to turn the moggy out at night and keep it in all day. They are lecturers and seem to be out all day. The moggy "escapes" over the wall quite easily due to the amount of foliage as its ladder. It's return is up and over our vertical "rung"less wall.

The white paint is torn off in various places all along the wall, and in some places there are what look to be like "cat paw blood" smears, soil stains and claw scrapes from armhole to breakfast time.

They have bought a new dwelling farther down the village, but there is no sign of movement yet. I think I shall be a good neighbour for a little while longer and then ........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Housework Tip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Housework Tip   Housework Tip Empty

Back to top Go down

Housework Tip
Page 1 of 1