Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

Weather imbalance Empty
PostSubject: Weather imbalance   Weather imbalance EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 10:04 am

A cool rainy July here and southern Europe is melting with water supplies running low. Why can't nature balance things up a bit better? :)
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Weather imbalance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather imbalance   Weather imbalance EmptyFri Aug 04, 2017 11:22 pm

cos we keep unbalancing it with pollutants??
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

Weather imbalance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather imbalance   Weather imbalance EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 8:04 am

Could be Davo. I'm not sure which end of the imbalance it's best to be. Dry, sunny and very hot ..or wet, cloudy and on the cool side.

Although the sunshine looks attractive to me at present, maybe once it gets to the levels it is in southern Europe, it's better to be here even if summer does seem to have deserted us.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Weather imbalance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather imbalance   Weather imbalance EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 9:46 am

yes we come back to the old old choice - would you rather freeze to death as the retired Injuits do or fry to death in the gobi desert??

I attend quite a few funerals downunder and it's bloody hot at the cemetery and even hotter if you are a filler in of the grave which is traditional here for male close family etc - on the odds I'd go for freezing
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

Weather imbalance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather imbalance   Weather imbalance EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 10:33 am

It's reckoned that freezing to death is not a bad way to die because you just go to sleep and don't wake up. Mind you, how can it be known? Nobody who froze to death ever came back to say, "Well, that wasn't so bad".
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Weather imbalance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather imbalance   Weather imbalance EmptySat Aug 05, 2017 2:08 pm

Better than being burned at the stake I'm sure

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weather imbalance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather imbalance   Weather imbalance Empty

Back to top Go down

Weather imbalance
Page 1 of 1