2 posters
AuthorMessage
meerkat12
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
meerkat12

Help needed.... Empty
PostSubject: Help needed....   Help needed.... EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 2:52 pm

I have a HP Envy notebook computer, not had it long.Only use it occasionally.
Yesterday when I got it out to do updates etc, I noticed that the page you get when you switch it on has all the square Apps to click on but after clicking on a couple of times to get to things like photos etc I would want to click on them again but it does not work.
If I switch the computer off and on again it does the same,  any ideas whats wrong please.
Hope I explained it ok.
Back to top Go down
Mart
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Mart

Help needed.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help needed....   Help needed.... EmptySun Jul 16, 2017 4:02 pm

Did you do the updates anyway? If not, that could sort it out. Also, when you click on the tiles (squares) and open a program, are you sure that it got closed down after use. My thinking is that if the program is already running in the background (because it hasn't closed down properly when last used). It may not open another photo because the App is already running from the first time.

If this were the case, you'd see the App's icon to the left of the Taskbar. Right-click on the icon and choose 'Close window'. Then try to open another photo.

Always hard to know what might be going on without seeing the problem but hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
meerkat12
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
meerkat12

Help needed.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help needed....   Help needed.... EmptyMon Jul 17, 2017 11:07 am

I will check to see Mart, the square icons that you click on are across the main screen of computer,
The shop set it up for me.i will get back to you as I am on my iPad at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help needed.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help needed....   Help needed.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Help needed....
Page 1 of 1