HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Falling in Love!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
davo
davo

Falling in Love!! Empty
PostSubject: Falling in Love!!   Falling in Love!! EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 2:36 pm

I met a girl [woman] many years ago whilst doing some locum work in a hospital. She was a qualified nurse working in paediatrics.

She had a great sense of humour and jet black hair which fascinated me as I had never been out with a girl with black hair!

I can’t explain the chemistry that took place but it did and we became passionately in love. We saw as much of each other as we could but unfortunately it came to an end. I managed to trace her many years later where she lived in South Africa, still nursing – we seemed to take up where we had left off but for various reasons it didn’t last.

For me it was and still is one of the greatest romances of my life and I  can’t get it out of my mind! blowkiss
Back to top Go down
Irene
Irene

Falling in Love!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling in Love!!   Falling in Love!! EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 5:46 pm

How romantic, davo.  

I love it!   blowkiss

-----------------------------------------
..Falling in Love!! Irene_10
Back to top Go down
Ciderman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Ciderman

Falling in Love!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling in Love!!   Falling in Love!! EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:15 pm

I have a similar experience Davo. I described it in the "My first girlfriend" . I think I (or we) might have missed the boat there.

-----------------------------------------
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.ws/ciderman_nz/
davo
davo

Falling in Love!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling in Love!!   Falling in Love!! EmptyWed Jul 12, 2017 11:21 pm

sshhh don't tell the missus!!
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Falling in Love!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling in Love!!   Falling in Love!! EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 12:02 am

Ciderman wrote:
I have a similar experience Davo. I described it in the "My first girlfriend" . I think I (or we) might have missed the boat there.

oh dear CM I missed more than one boat I can tell you - well you know what they say about the best women? No I don't either!
Back to top Go down
meerkat12
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
meerkat12

Falling in Love!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling in Love!!   Falling in Love!! EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 10:51 am

Ahh lovely reminiscing what might have been davo.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Falling in Love!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling in Love!!   Falling in Love!! EmptyThu Jul 13, 2017 1:09 pm

yes I dream of her regularly! she was the only woman that could handle me effectively and just with a smile and a giggle!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Falling in Love!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Falling in Love!!   Falling in Love!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Falling in Love!!
Page 1 of 1