andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

Caravan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan   Caravan EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 8:41 am

Quite pleasant.

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Caravan 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

Caravan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan   Caravan EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 12:04 pm

I like that one Malcolm. Don't seem to hear much  from Barbara much these days but I know they still tour. Like all of the old sixties bands do  :;smile:
Back to top Go down

Caravan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan   Caravan EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 1:10 pm

I always enjoy Barbara Dickson Malcolm. Nice relaxed singer. She brought some cracking song's out with Elaine Page. murgs dance
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

Caravan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan   Caravan EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 1:30 pm

Like Malcolm I enjoy music. I have eclectic taste though.

Now hands on ears I have even been to see Hawkwind with a rather nude lady posing on the stage, rather well 
 endowed  and in 2000 Motorhead  with rat scabies on the drums, . A fan said to me no offence but you look too nice to be here. I just wanted to see them. Awh my ears hurt after that.

Lenmmy was the only person that ran his life how he wanted. I used to go oh no, etc etc but that's what he wanted. Paid the ultimate price

🎸
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Caravan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan   Caravan EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 2:19 pm

She has always been my favourite female singer - I have been to several concerts to see her.
I even saw her in the Middle East when I lived there - she came to Bahrain when she was very pregnant and justifiably got a standing ovation at the end of her performance.

The last time we saw her - and it will be the last - was in 1st February this year at Birmingham Town Hall where she performed the first concert in what will be her final tour. I believe all the remaining concerts around the country are sold out. She was fantastic.

She had with her Troy Donockley, a multi-instrumentalist most known for his playing of Uilleann pipes. He was sensational - I don't know how anyone can move their fingers so fast.  He played a number of strange instruments and deserves wider exposure.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caravan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caravan   Caravan Empty

Back to top Go down

Caravan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: You Tube Favourites :: Miscellaneous music and songs-
Jump to: