Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

Another terrorist atrocity ? Empty
PostSubject: Another terrorist atrocity ?   Another terrorist atrocity ? EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 3:20 pm

Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Another terrorist atrocity ?   Another terrorist atrocity ? EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 4:15 pm

Rumoured to be a faulty fridge that started it but no way it should have spread like that. Serious design faults and sub standard materials will be at the bottom of this.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Another terrorist atrocity ?   Another terrorist atrocity ? EmptyWed Jun 14, 2017 5:40 pm

I very much doubt it was a terrorist atrocity.

My first thought, with all the drug gangs in London, was that a scumbag had set fire to a rival,s flat with petrol.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Another terrorist atrocity ?   Another terrorist atrocity ? EmptyThu Jun 15, 2017 3:00 am

I don't think our first thoughts should always be terrorist atrocity - it puts us into a heightened and constant  unnecessary level of anxiety and harms the relationships we need to develop with out law abiding Islamic communities.

My first thoughts were faulty electrical appliances or unsupervised kids messing about with fire!!
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Another terrorist atrocity ?   Another terrorist atrocity ? EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 8:26 pm

Very sad news indeed due to a faulty fridge and a building that was not up to safety guidelines.

I actually have never been keen on tower blocks, since many disasters and watching towering inferno.

How do those  people every recover emotionally and  and mentally not one in which unless you stand in their shoes recover from.

Knock the lot down in poorer areas and build more social housing. There has never been a good stock once a government decided people can buy  their council homes. They need to be replaced with safe housing for families.
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

PostSubject: Re: Another terrorist atrocity ?   Another terrorist atrocity ? EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 2:13 am

perhaps it's now time for Theresa to bring back those 20 000 police positions she cancelled?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another terrorist atrocity ?   Another terrorist atrocity ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Another terrorist atrocity ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Popular Topics :: What's in the News-
Jump to: