AuthorMessage
ourjimmy
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
ourjimmy

Hard To Believe Empty
PostSubject: Hard To Believe   Hard To Believe EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 10:41 am

Is this true--

An interesting fact Manure : In the 16th and 17th centuries, everything for export had to be transported by ship. It was also before the invention of commercial fertilizers, so large shipments of manure were quite common. It was shipped dry, because in dry form it weighed a lot less than when wet, but once water (at sea) hit it, not only did it become heavier, but the process of fermentation began again, of which a by-product is methane gas. As the stuff was stored below decks in bundles you can see what could (and did) happen. Methane began to build up below decks and the first time someone came below at night with a lantern, BOOOOM! Several ships were destroyed in this manner before it was determined just what was happening. After that, the bundles of manure were always stamped with the instruction ' Stow high in transit ' on them, which meant for the sailors to stow it high enough off the lower decks so that any water that came into the hold would not touch this "volatile" cargo and start the production of methane. Thus evolved the term ' S.H.I.T ', (Stow High In Transit) which has come down through the centuries and is in use to this very day. You probably did not know the true history of this word. Neither did I. I had always thought it was a golf term.

hathat

-----------------------------------------
Hard To Believe 1695888395
A  Decent Sort Of Chap
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

Hard To Believe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard To Believe   Hard To Believe EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 11:11 am

It's a load of bullshit. drum drum drum

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Hard To Believe 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

Hard To Believe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard To Believe   Hard To Believe EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 12:41 pm

Poo story  :;smile:
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

Hard To Believe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard To Believe   Hard To Believe EmptySun Apr 30, 2017 1:04 pm

TO: All Employees 
Subject: Special High Intensity Training 
In order to assure the highest levels of quality work and productivity from employees, it will be our policy to keep all employees welltrained through our progrom of Special High Intensity Training (S.H.I.T.). We are trying to give employees more S.H.I.T. than anyone else.

If you feel that you do not receive your share of S.H.I.T. on the job, please see your manager. You will be immediately placed at the top of the S.H.I.T. list, and our managers are especially skilled at seeing that you get all the S.H.I.T. you can handle.
Employees who don’t take their S.H.I.T. will be placed in Departmental Employee Evaluation Programs (D.E.E.P S.H.I.T.). Those who fail to take D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T. seriously will have to go to Eployee Attitude Training (E.A.T. S.H.I.T.). Since our managers took S.H.I.T. before they were promoted, they don’t have to do S.H.I.T. anymore, and are all full of S.H.I.T. already.
If you are full of S.H.I.T., you may be interested in a job training others. We can add your name to our Basic Understanding Lecture List. (B.U.L.L. S.H.I.T.).
Those who are full of B.U.L.L. S.H.I.T. will get the S.H.I.T.jobs, and can apply for promotion to Director Of Intensity Programming (D.I.P. S.H.I.T.).
If you have further questions, please direct them to our Head Of Training, Special High Intensity Training (H.O.T.S.H.I.T.).
Thank you, 
Boss In General, Special High Intensity Training (B.I.G. S.H.I.T.)
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Hard To Believe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard To Believe   Hard To Believe EmptyFri Jun 02, 2017 12:51 am

I thought that was "ferk well I'll go for a number two now" ! whistle
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

Hard To Believe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard To Believe   Hard To Believe EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 1:35 pm

Years ago in hospital, patients had to take their false teeth out and night and put it to containers overnight. 

Confession  :;smile: we did mess up on a number of occasions. Ssssshhh
Back to top Go down
davo
davo

Hard To Believe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard To Believe   Hard To Believe EmptySun Jun 25, 2017 12:22 am

talkin of which:

WORLD RELIGIONS:

Atheism - Shit happens.

Hare Krishna - Shit happens rama dama ding dong.

Hinduism - This shit happened before.

Islam - If shit happens, take a hostage.

Zen - What is the sound of shit happening?

Buddhism - when shit happens, is it really shit?

Confucianism - Confucius say, 'Shit happens'.

Seventh Day Adventist - Shit happens on Saturdays.

Protestantism - Shit won't happen if I work harder.

Catholicism - If shit happens, I deserve it.

Jehovah's Witness - Knock knock, shit happens.

Unitarian - What is this shit?

Judaism - Why does shit always happen to me?

Mormon - Shit happens again and again and again.

Rastafarian - Let's smoke this shit.
Back to top Go down
catgate
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member

Hard To Believe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard To Believe   Hard To Believe EmptyWed Jun 28, 2017 3:51 pm

I always though it was Seventh Day Dentists.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hard To Believe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hard To Believe   Hard To Believe Empty

Back to top Go down

Hard To Believe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Murgatroyd's Drop-in centre and Forum :: Popular Topics :: Fake News-
Jump to: