HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Especially For Malcolm

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldie
Goldie

Especially For Malcolm Empty
PostSubject: Especially For Malcolm   Especially For Malcolm EmptyFri Apr 21, 2017 10:05 pm

Enjoy  :;smile:

Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Especially For Malcolm   Especially For Malcolm EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 8:28 am

Pleasant enough sound, but we never buy any Heinz products since the closed the Birmingham factory throwing hundreds out of work, and shifted production abroad.

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Especially For Malcolm 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Especially For Malcolm   Especially For Malcolm EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 10:02 am

Awful isn't it Andsome. I was talking to a friend today. British Industry has certainly gone down the pan.

My dad said when the mining industry goes  everything else will follow, steel, plant factories.

I used to get myself into trouble whilst working used to tell everyone to emigrate to Australia. Job opportunities much better and better  quality of life.
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Especially For Malcolm   Especially For Malcolm EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 10:13 am

Goldie wrote:
Awful isn't it Andsome. I was talking to a friend today. British Industry has certainly gone down the pan.

My dad said when the mining industry goes  everything else will follow, steel, plant factories.

I used to get myself into trouble whilst working used to tell everyone to emigrate to Australia. Job opportunities much better and better  quality of life.

Seriously the mining and steel industries had to go,.  Unless you are a Corbynite, it is obvious that without massive subsidies paid by the tax payer, retired people included, potential customers just could not afford these products.

Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Especially For Malcolm   Especially For Malcolm EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 10:43 am

I am A political andsome. Hate being labelled  :;smile:

Lost faith in politics many years ago. They are all out to feather their own nests as far as I am concerned. 

They always make promises they know they will not keep, no matter what shade they are. Same in Spain.

What is a shame the animosity Brexit has caused. I know Wales benefitted and the hospital I worked with funding  for research into cancer treatment. Part of my role at one time was to secure funding from Brussels to run trials into very successful treatments. That unit is closing  next month. 

I vote with my heart
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Especially For Malcolm   Especially For Malcolm EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:02 am

Thanks for that Goldie I'm very partial to a hot dog with onions, mustard and ketchup ! eat2
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Especially For Malcolm   Especially For Malcolm EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 11:40 am

The point is that we are net contributors to the EU.We pay in considerably more than we get back in funding. Various amounts are bandied about. We get a rebate negotiated by Maggie Thatcher, but even taking this into account we contribute net many millions of pounds per annum.

Last edited by andsome on Sun Apr 23, 2017 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Especially For Malcolm   Especially For Malcolm EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 12:02 pm

I am going to leave it  there andsome. You have your opinion and I have mine.

Too many friendships spoiled by Brexit discussion. Let's hope it works out for us all xx
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Especially For Malcolm   Especially For Malcolm EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 3:34 pm

It's just like belly buttons.....you're either an innie or an outie murgs dance yes
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Especially For Malcolm   Especially For Malcolm EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 4:12 pm

Personally, I see no point in paying over £1-50 for every £1 the EU pays to us for development etc

Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Especially For Malcolm   Especially For Malcolm EmptySun Apr 23, 2017 5:51 pm

Anyhow, as I said ... Thanks Goldie, I really like hot dogs.
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Especially For Malcolm   Especially For Malcolm EmptyWed Apr 26, 2017 3:32 pm

Pleasure Malcolm  :;smile:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Especially For Malcolm   Especially For Malcolm Empty

Back to top Go down

Especially For Malcolm
Page 1 of 1