7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

Video from Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Video from Facebook   Video from Facebook EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 10:54 am

Did not work the way I intended, may try photobucket.
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Video from Facebook   Video from Facebook EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 8:01 am

I won't allow Face Ache on my computer or i pad.

-----------------------------------------
Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Video from Facebook 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Video from Facebook   Video from Facebook EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 5:19 pm

That is up to you, believe the horror stories if you like. I have never had a problem with Facebook and in fact have found it extremely useful.
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Video from Facebook   Video from Facebook EmptyWed Apr 12, 2017 11:19 pm

I have told this on here before. A year or two ago my granddaughter asked if she could download a photo from face ache of her friend. Two viruses came down with it,and luckily were stoped by my security program. It is a childish puerile site. When we visited a friend in Devon,her fourteen year old granddaughter came to see her. She claimed to have ove 800 face ache friends. She had more than likely never met any of them. It is only suitable for children.

Back to top Go down
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Video from Facebook   Video from Facebook EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 4:38 am

andsome wrote:
I have told this on here before. A year or two ago my granddaughter asked if she could download a photo from face ache of her friend. Two viruses came down with it,and luckily were stoped by my security program. It is a childish puerile site. When we visited a friend in Devon,her fourteen year old granddaughter came to see her. She claimed to have ove 800 face ache friends. She had more than likely never met any of them. It is only suitable for children.
That is simply not true, but if you want to believe that it is up to you, don't tell me that it is only suitable for children.
Back to top Go down
Ciderman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Ciderman

PostSubject: Re: Video from Facebook   Video from Facebook EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 4:59 am

I have found facebook to be very useful in finding old friends and also has some very interesting groups. The most recent one I have found and joined is "I love old photographs", and most posts are very interesting if you're into that kind of historic stuff. Never had a problem other than the occasional pain in the neck member, like any forum, but you can get rid of them easily.

Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.ws/ciderman_nz/
Purwell
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Purwell

PostSubject: Re: Video from Facebook   Video from Facebook EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 7:00 am

Exactly, you get out of it what you put into it. 
I keep in touch with friends and family all over the World. 
If you set your privacy settings correctly you will have no more trouble than you would on any other site. 
I still have not had time to sort out what I was trying to do, it was a video taken on my camera of the Dawn Chorus over our local meadows.
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Video from Facebook   Video from Facebook EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 7:13 am

My sentiments too Purwell, personally I hate Facebook, but Mrs Malc loves it and, like you, keeps in touch with family and friends on there.
It's like life....you get out what you are prepared to put in and contribute. yes
Back to top Go down
Goldie
Goldie

PostSubject: Re: Video from Facebook   Video from Facebook EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 7:27 am

Nah my ex husband prowls around on there comes up with mostly women's identities. Went off the private part  few years ago.  

I do run a secret Group for folk affected by domestic violence. It works well.  As they can chat and support each other. Men as well. Runs very smoothly.

We do a a questionnaire  to rule out fakes. We just offer support and advice and tips for keeping safe online.

I am passing that over soon to a friend  as after 5 years I want to retire.  :;smile:
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Video from Facebook   Video from Facebook EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 8:15 am

Purwell wrote:
andsome wrote:
I have told this on here before. A year or two ago my granddaughter asked if she could download a photo from face ache of her friend. Two viruses came down with it,and luckily were stoped by my security program. It is a childish puerile site. When we visited a friend in Devon,her fourteen year old granddaughter came to see her. She claimed to have over 800 face ache friends. She had more than likely never met any of them. It is only suitable for children.
That is simply not true, but if you want to believe that it is up to you, don't tell me that it is only suitable for children.

Are you calling me a liar?  If so I am asking for an apology.

Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Video from Facebook   Video from Facebook EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 8:25 am

Children children....do behave yourselves or I shall be forced to delete your posts

Sags...where are you ?
Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Video from Facebook   Video from Facebook EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 8:33 am

malcolm wrote:
Children children....do behave yourselves or I shall be forced to delete your posts

Sags...where are you ?

There are regularly conflicting opinions on here,but this is the first time that I have seen anyone literally accuse another member of lying.

Back to top Go down
Ciderman
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
Ciderman

PostSubject: Re: Video from Facebook   Video from Facebook EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 9:35 am

I don't think that actual lying was implied. More a difference of opinion.

Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.ws/ciderman_nz/
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Video from Facebook   Video from Facebook EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 9:49 am

Ciderman wrote:
I don't think that actual lying was implied. More a difference of opinion.
....and also of interpretation yes
Back to top Go down
sags
Ex-member
Ex-member
sags

PostSubject: Re: Video from Facebook   Video from Facebook EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 2:08 pm

Thing is with FB you either love it or hate it.
It's got something of a tarnished reputation and I've heard of more than one person who's taken an infected PC off to be repaired to find it riddled with viruses after a visit there.
Security settings are another thing that creates problems for a lot of people.
It's great for keeping in touch with close friends and family who might be spread about the globe but as with most online stuff you have to be on your guard.

I opened an account there once as a cat ... and collected hundreds of strange friends, mainly randy tomcats. drum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video from Facebook   Video from Facebook Empty

Back to top Go down

Video from Facebook
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next