Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Where are Dizzy, Hetty and Gandalph? Empty
PostSubject: Where are Dizzy, Hetty and Gandalph?   Where are Dizzy, Hetty and Gandalph? EmptySat Feb 11, 2017 10:09 pm

I have no-one to play word games with.

I know where Dizzy is - approximately - off visiting family at the week-end again. But where are the others?

I'm feeling lonely.   cry yes

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are Dizzy, Hetty and Gandalph?   Where are Dizzy, Hetty and Gandalph? EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 2:28 am

I was here earlier in the day Alan. You obviously missed me.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Where are Dizzy, Hetty and Gandalph?   Where are Dizzy, Hetty and Gandalph? EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 1:24 pm

I posted the message last evening. There was bugger all on Telly and I felt in need of some brain stimulation. Thanks for responding. Management is about to drag me out for a while - so I will "do" the games later.

This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down
malcolm
Administrator
Administrator
malcolm

PostSubject: Re: Where are Dizzy, Hetty and Gandalph?   Where are Dizzy, Hetty and Gandalph? EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 2:14 pm

Looks like meerkat has left us too.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Where are Dizzy, Hetty and Gandalph?   Where are Dizzy, Hetty and Gandalph? EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 6:57 pm

Perhaps Meercats hibernate in Winter

Back to top Go down
andsome
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
andsome

PostSubject: Re: Where are Dizzy, Hetty and Gandalph?   Where are Dizzy, Hetty and Gandalph? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 10:48 am

AlanHo wrote:
Perhaps Meercats hibernate in Winter

They don't have much of a winter where they come from.

Gustav Mahler is the finest composer who ever lived.

Where are Dizzy, Hetty and Gandalph? 2nkrm36
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

PostSubject: Re: Where are Dizzy, Hetty and Gandalph?   Where are Dizzy, Hetty and Gandalph? EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 10:07 pm

Everywhere has winter. Its a basic astronomical fact due to the rotation of the earth, its orbit around the sun and its angular offset.

Temperature is another thing entirely

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are Dizzy, Hetty and Gandalph?   Where are Dizzy, Hetty and Gandalph? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are Dizzy, Hetty and Gandalph?
Page 1 of 1