Go down 
+2
davo
AlanHo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dizzy

Bletchley Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bletchley Park   Bletchley Park - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 9:13 pm

I must have an enquiring mind then because I enjoyed it immensely.

Also - I also enjoyed watching the ducks and swans cavorting on the frozen lake. The only thing I wasn't impressed with was the 1940's canteen where you can get food and drinks. Retro food is not to my taste.
Back to top Go down
AlanHo
V.I.P Member
V.I.P Member
AlanHo

Bletchley Park - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bletchley Park   Bletchley Park - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 11:33 pm

Glad you enjoyed it.

I only had a coffee with a cheese & ham sandwich in the canteen which were OK. Libby had soup with a crusty roll. Dave had a chicken pie with mash which looked gruesome. He said he enjoyed it however.

I didn't take much notice of the lake but saw it was frozen except for a few yards round the fountain.

-----------------------------------------
This post may contain controversial personal opinion, humour,  ironic comment or sarcasm. If I have accidentally offended you - please contact me and I will unreservedly apologise. If however it was intentional - it will add to my pleasure. whistle
Back to top Go down

Bletchley Park
Page 1 of 1